Game Info Submission Archive: Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered

• Information
    Posted on 16 January 17 at 19:45
    RVallant has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RVallant for Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered

RVallant said:
    Bit of an unusual one;

A lot of achievements are choices made in the storyline, and can be missed but also can be picked up by alternating choices in a replay, so I've only tagged the guaranteed ones as 'main storyline'.

The Codex entries requires two replays because Chapter 1 and 2 require you to have Animal Kinship skills, meaning chapter 3 and 4 are the only ones you can gain without a second playthrough.

All cumulative achievements (kills, gold, upgrades, skills and codex entries) are counted over from game to game. So even if you start a blank new save file, it doesn't reset the counters for any of those. That means for the weapon upgrades ones you could get a max mace and sword in one save and then do the axe in a new save and get the achievement for all doing all three in the new save. The game is surprisingly relaxed that way.

I marked Gorgaz and Vordark as multiple playthrough because the game does *not* provide enough automatic encounters with those enemies for you to naturally achieve it. You get them automatically via a second playthrough, but *can* do it on your first playthrough if you happen to grind like hell. :)
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,940
    Posted on 17 January 17 at 08:12, Edited on 17 January 17 at 08:12 by thirtysmooth
    Thanks for your submission. These have all been added apart from the below, so please correct me if I'm wrong:

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredThe Secret Achievement achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 24 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

I presume that if you only stack 2 debuffs and kill the enemy, you lose your progress, so this isn't cumulative.

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredThe Secret Achievement achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 17 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Again, you can lose your progress so isn't marked as cumulative.

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredHead on in RockstarnThe Head on in Rockstarn achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 19 pointsYou have completed Act 1 without ever selecting the “easy” difficulty level

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredHead on in the Sunken ForestThe Head on in the Sunken Forest achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 30 pointsYou have completed Act 2 without ever selecting the “easy” difficulty level

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredHead on in the Shianti HallsThe Head on in the Shianti Halls achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 30 pointsYou have completed Act 3 without ever selecting the “easy” difficulty level

Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD RemasteredHead on in V'’taagThe Head on in V'’taag achievement in Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered worth 32 pointsYou have completed Act 4 without ever selecting the “easy” difficulty level

Main Storyline and Missable shouldn't be flagged together. You either earn the achievement playing through the storyline or it's missable. I've removed the Main Storyline flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 January 17 at 15:38
    This post was archived by Veilor
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads