Game Discussion: Train Valley

DLC achievements

• andersgeekandersgeek301,215
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 16:17
    The following achievements should be moved from the DLC to the main game as they are achievable without having the DLC:
    Train ValleyNeed to thinkThe Need to think achievement in Train Valley worth 12 pointsPress pause button 100 times.

Train ValleySalesmanThe Salesman achievement in Train Valley worth 23 pointsMake a train visit 8 different stations.

Train ValleyEngineerThe Engineer achievement in Train Valley worth 21 pointsBuild 10000 track tiles.

Train ValleyPeacemakerThe Peacemaker achievement in Train Valley worth 22 pointsRemove 10 tanks.

Train ValleyChuck NorrisThe Chuck Norris achievement in Train Valley worth 19 pointsBlow up 10 trains and complete a level.

Train ValleyManiac vandalThe Maniac vandal achievement in Train Valley worth 25 pointsDestroy buildings worth 300k and complete a level.

The first two definitely since I have them unlocked without owning the DLC.
    The next two probably since I have progress of 9,000+/10,000 and 5/10 in them, and it should only be a matter of time before I unlock them.
    The other two should theoretically be possible without [but possibly easier with] the DLC.

The other four definitely need the DLC, though.

p.s.: This guide on Steam supports my assumption, re: "Chuck Norris" and "Maniac Vandal": http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595783...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads