Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Site only shows 66 out of 622 games.

• Posted on 25 September 16 at 10:49, Edited on 25 September 16 at 10:50 by Isaactehsuck
    I haven't installed/played all of them, but I own them. They are on my list and show up on my Steam profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Isaac_tehsuck/

Why don't they all show up on here? I want to figure out which ones to play based on information I find on this site, but most of the games aren't listed.

Edit: I already rescanned once, so I doubt that's the problem.
  • daysocksdaysocks197,524
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 12:18
    The scanners look for achievements, if you haven't installed/played them and got an achievement then the scanners won't see them.

If you want to see all of your games without playing them, you have to go to each game and add them manually.
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 17:46
    You only have achievements in 66 of your games, the rest are in your game collection found here Isaactehsuck's Game Collection.
  • Posted on 03 October 16 at 11:07, Edited on 03 October 16 at 11:09 by Isaactehsuck
    daysocks said:
    The scanners look for achievements, if you haven't installed/played them and got an achievement then the scanners won't see them.
    Thanks for sorting that out. I was hoping they just scanned the steam community page, like some other sites do.

If you want to see all of your games without playing them, you have to go to each game and add them manually.
    That'll take forever. Maybe I can open up each game and try to pop one achievement in each one. What a bean dive. haha

Veilor said:
    You only have achievements in 66 of your games, the rest are in your game collection found here Isaactehsuck's Game Collection.
    No they are not listed on there. As daysocks said, only ones with at least one achievement popped are listed. Unlike Xbox, where they are listed, even at 0, on Steam they don't show up until you pop one. I guess I have some work to do. haha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads