Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Are Cheaters being investigated?

• Posted on 05 August 16 at 13:39
    I want to start off that i love all the Truegaming network websites and i love them and this should not be construed as moaning.

I'm curious if truesteam actually has enough manpower to actively police cheaters as i have seen some rather atrociously obvious cheaters that are currently on this site.

I understand that most staff members are volunteers (Thanks!) But if a report filed on a cheater has not been looked at after nearly two months and is blatantly obvious cheating as they complete a game with unreleased achievements not to mention the hundreds of hours grind for the released ones in a matter of hours.Does that not suggest that the site is either understaffed and needs to take on more or there is just nothing being done about cheaters at this point?

Again i love this site and it's counter parts as a user of TA for over 4 years who recently switched to pc i'm just worried about this site not reaching its potential.
  • FlippolFlippol110,766
    Posted on 10 August 16 at 20:11
    I also reported someone weeks ago. I don't think the investigations manager is even here anymore.
  • Posted on 12 August 16 at 00:38
    I think the fact that number 2 on the site leader board is a clear cheat says enough really.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 17 at 23:48, Edited on 22 April 17 at 23:57 by
    Just look at the first place right now. Hope TSA will actually do something about him:

Kainie

Played 1 minute and achieved 650 achievements in fallen earth O.o

Kainie's achievements in Fallen Earth Free2Play
  • Posted on 24 April 17 at 12:42
    Investigations still going on - 8 more people set to "no tracking" and another 2 set to "gamerscore only" within the last 24 hours.
  • Posted on 14 May 17 at 06:22
    ok so please continue your good work.
    I sent you several reports about lineof sight cheaters and gotham city impostors, and the cheaters are still there...
    These are hard and long achievements games, and they break the ratios by cheating, pls disable their tracking
  • Posted on 14 May 17 at 10:47
    @Ryanbeck117 : I've sent you a PM regarding these.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 17 at 11:26
    Better check everyone who have achievements in this following games:

1 Guns of Icarus Online 122,707
    2 Tales of MajEyal 90,541
    3 Zaccaria Pinball 67,797
    4 LOGistICAL 58,175
    5 Dofus 53,154
    6 Train Simulator: Steam Edition 40,387
    7 Men of War: Assault Squad 2 37,046
    8 Fallen Earth Free2Play 35,584
    9 Champions Online 34,267
    10 Blood Feed 30,010

Especially Guns of Icarus. There are this much not really easy achievements but still much users who got it in no time or did 100 achievements in 1 minute.
  • VeilorVeilor53,489
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 15:48
    I can tell you myself that Blood Feed unlocks easy, it's in the game. I bought it and played for 5-10 minutes and got all 3000 achievements superfast. So there's nothing to check there. All the games of that dev are made to unlock lots of achievements.
  • Posted on 22 May 17 at 18:25
    Some of cheaters i mentionned have been removed by the investigation manager, thanks to him!!clap

My TSA score moved from 75K to 82K in 3 days, that s important to continue this!
    toast
  • daysocksdaysocks197,524
    Posted on 25 May 17 at 18:24
    Reported this months ago, the achievements aren't even implemented

SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Achievements

Also Show Stealer, Extreme Makeover and Charter Member in PC Gamer Digital Edition were never activated so everyone with those achievements are cheaters. Again, reported months ago

PC Gamer Digital Edition Achievements

It's very demoralising to me to keep seeing this :(
  • Posted on 26 May 17 at 02:07
    Sanctuary Black users were all removed a while ago, not sure why it shows 1 has completed because nobody is listed
    SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Completionists

Will follow up on the PC Gamer ones.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads