Bug Reports Archive

An archive for the Bug Reports forum

Scan not picking up achievements

• Fixed
  • Posted on 02 February 16 at 15:33, Edited on 02 February 16 at 15:33 by Protiny
    Got the same problem, just completed King's Quest on 17 January and it's not picking up those achievements but it is picking up others I got on a later date for some reason.
    Missing Achievements are:
    Opening Knight
    Dead End Dancer & A Royal Pain in the Rear
  • Posted on 26 March 16 at 21:06
    bump, anything that can be done about this?
  • Fabe56Fabe562,222
    Posted on 15 July 19 at 21:17
    Hi,

My last achievement is from april 2nd, while I won few last weeks. I request an update without success, any problem with Steam Achievements actually?
  • KodingKoding49,810
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 02:09
    Fabe56 said:
    Hi,

My last achievement is from april 2nd, while I won few last weeks. I request an update without success, any problem with Steam Achievements actually?
    Your privacy settings set up so that TrueSteamAchievements can't scan you. Check out this article to see what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

If your settings match what's in the article, try changing them to something different and then changing them back. That usually helps.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Fabe56Fabe562,222
  • Posted on 03 October 20 at 20:20
    I changed privacy settings and it worked, thanks. Could we have a message when the scanner doesn't find achievements in order to inform players that their account is private?
  • Information
    Posted on 30 November 21 at 09:11
    This post was archived by Remco1986x
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads