Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Recover deleted account

• Posted on 28 July 16 at 16:12, Edited on 28 July 16 at 16:15 by MCurley2
    Hi. I had requested that my account MCurley be deleted before there was an option for a full rescan in the hopes that it would correct my achievements.

I have tried to submit through the contact form a few times in the last few months to no avail. Can this account be recovered please now that a full rescan option is available?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,680
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 07:04
    Hi,

We've received your messages via the Contact Us form. We're currently awaiting the devs to look into this for you.
  • Posted on 30 July 16 at 03:34
    Thanks for the reply! I could not see any confirmation pages or anything and the recover account gives an error so I wasn't sure if my contact messages were going through.
  • Posted on 19 October 16 at 00:26
    Hi, sorry for the bump. Just checking to see if there has been any update since it has been a few months. Any help is appreciated!
  • Posted on 10 April 17 at 03:24
    It has been another 6 months. Wondering if there is any update to this?
  • Posted on 08 July 17 at 14:42
    Coming up on a year. Just checking in to see if support has been able to take a look at this.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,680
    Posted on 10 July 17 at 07:19
    MCurley2 said:
    Coming up on a year. Just checking in to see if support has been able to take a look at this.
    Are you able to login to your MCurley account now?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads