The Bargain Bin: Team Fortress 2

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Deals worth mentioning

Related game: Team Fortress 2

• JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 04:38
    Until the newshounds are up and running feel free to post any deals that are worth making note of in this thread.

To start us off:

Ionball 2 Ionstorm is currently on sale for CDN$0.54, nothing earth shattering there, except that the game will be getting achievements in the near future according to the news posted earlier this month.
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 06:05
    I'd recommend checking https://isthereanydeal.com/ when thinking about buying something on steam. In many cases the game has been known to go for lower. And it's great to see all deals in one place.

Also 11 hours left on Capcom bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 14:34
    Probably great for the US... CDN it doesn't seem to be tracking prices rather using the US value and adjusting for the dollar difference which isn't accurate. ie: Ionball 2 it shows as $0.65 currently instead of $0.54.
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 20:31
    That site changes depending on region, I get euro when browsing there. Also you can change region at the top. While it may be harder for some it's still pretty great. Fallout New Vegas that was on sale this weekend sold for more than what was last recorded on steam.

Humble Bundle updated with a new bundle now also!
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 22:25, Edited on 27 October 15 at 22:25 by JMJimmy
    Ya, when it's your region it definitely helps... although now that I'm thinking about it it might be that we end up paying US$ prices... it's been a while since I have actually purchased something that I didn't use trading card sale money to buy. Until today and your dang bundles ;)
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 22:58
    I hate bundles, but can't stop buying them when there's good games. This new one is atleast getting 1$ from me for Abyss Odessey. Tried it during free weekend and it was awesome.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 11:04
    JMJimmy said:Signing up for an account on dlh.net will get you the following for free:

XBlades (no achievements)
    Pirates of Black Cove
    Commander Conquest of the Americas
    None of the games got achievements, learnt that now =/. Gold versions of Commander & Pirates which can't be bought on steam and library page is empty.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 19:14, Edited on 28 October 15 at 19:17 by JMJimmy
    Didn't notice there were multiple versions... fixed. Still, free is free. ;)

Crystals of Time (no achievements) is also free from dailyindiegame.com with your first purchase (which costs about $1.50 for a bundle of 6+ games)
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,688
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 17:49
    Nomstuff said:JMJimmy said:Buying $3 worth of stuff at indiegala.com gets you free copies of:
    Slender: The Arrival
    Nosferatu The Wrath of Malachi (no achievements)
    Nosferatu has issues being flagged by antiviruses.
    I couldn't find anything on this.... personal experience?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,688
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 18:08
    Yeah, and was in the forums at one point.
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 19:04
    Checking the PCgamingwiki (http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home) is always a good idea before buying and ofcourse the forum. But as the problem you had wasn't that huge I wouldn't say it's a reason against buying it.

Also the Halloween sale have started on steam, lots of games on sale!
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
  • VeilorVeilor53,753
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 17:26
    Veilor said:Free game https://www.indiegala.com/store#banner_form_box

Litil Divil, no achievements and looks odd, but it's free.
    They're giving away Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (no achievements) as well... though you need to give facebook/twitter data to enter.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,688
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,972
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,688
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads