Game Discussion: Rust

New DLC in Rust achievements found

• Information
  • Posted on 09 March 24 at 20:22
    Both new achievements seem bugged at the moment. I complete tutorial island twice while selecting an official facepunch server no achievement.
  • MYKYTAMYKYTA9,029
    Posted on 11 March 24 at 09:56
    What ab Pew Pew secret achievement ? how to do it?
  • SpurmSpurm21,908
    Posted on 11 March 24 at 12:05
    there is a hidden revolver at the lighthouse in a military crate, near he large stack of boxes, maybe trhis has something to do with it
  • Posted on 11 March 24 at 20:03
    Spurm said:
    there is a hidden revolver at the lighthouse in a military crate, near he large stack of boxes, maybe trhis has something to do with it
    Yea mostly likely. Now we just have to wait for these achievements to be obtainable. Hopefully they will patch it before easter.
  • Posted on 12 March 24 at 17:33
    Saw a facepunch post saying Quote "Fix tutorial achievements not unlocking (they were set up as client side awards but we block achievement progress while on tutorial island - this block was removed specifically for the two new achievements but only on the server when it needed to be on both sides)"
    Now we just have to wait for the client update. Also most likely another server patch aswell.
  • SpurmSpurm21,908
    Posted on 13 March 24 at 17:49
    Darko Stanlee said:
    Saw a facepunch post saying Quote "Fix tutorial achievements not unlocking (they were set up as client side awards but we block achievement progress while on tutorial island - this block was removed specifically for the two new achievements but only on the server when it needed to be on both sides)"
    Now we just have to wait for the client update. Also most likely another server patch aswell.
    I emailed a facepunch developer the other day told them the issue, they said they would get onto fixing it. clap
  • Posted on 21 March 24 at 21:39, Edited on 24 March 24 at 16:43 by Darko Stanlee
    Both achievements were fixed today March 21st 2024. Make sure to reset the tutorial and choose an official FACEPUNCH SERVER. The pew pew achievement didn't unlock the first time so I redid the tutorial and it unlocked the second time. The gun is in an elite crate by the lighthouse.
    Side note for pew pew achievement. You have to get very close to the elite crate box that the gun is in. A friend of mine got the achievement without getting the gun out just got very very close to it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads