The Debating Chamber

Forum for intelligent debate on possibly controversial topics related to gaming

Pc contoller help

• Posted on 27 June 16 at 18:36
    Does anyone know if the Xbox one controller works with older games on pc (fallout 3, skyrim...) or should I buy a 360 controller to use? Also does then 360 controller have and issue with newer games (overwatch, tomb Raider, dead Rising 3)? New to the whole pc master thing just want to be able to plug and play with a controller without have to do button mapping and shit like that.
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 27 June 16 at 19:08
    The Xbox One controller works with just about everything I've tried it on. Skyrim, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Rocket League, Fallout New Vegas, etc.

The 360 controller also seems to work fine with newer games. Most Steam games will tell you on their store page if they have partial or full controller support.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 27 June 16 at 19:15
    Thanks Reborn. A mod can close this thread.
  • RebornReborn75,262
    Posted on 27 June 16 at 19:45
    No problem. I'll leave the thread open for further discussion regarding controller compatibility.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 02 October 20 at 17:56
    If you like an active way of life and you keep yourself in shape or maybe you are only starting your way, check out n article about outdoor elliptical bike nd choose the one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads