Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

why my completed games didnt decrease?

• desdomdesdom99,577
    Posted on 05 December 23 at 00:28
    I have a game in my library for which the devs added new achievements.

So it shouldnt be counted as a 100% completed game anymore.

But how is it possible that TSA didnt update my completed games after I reload the page?
  • Posted on 12 December 23 at 11:37
    desdom said:

But how is it possible that TSA didnt update my completed games after I reload the page?
    What game is this? That helps us answering your question. Without knowing, my best guess is that the new achievements haven't been scanned in to TSA yet.
  • desdomdesdom99,577
    Posted on 13 December 23 at 00:00
    Remco1986 said:
    desdom said:

What game is this? That helps us answering your question. Without knowing, my best guess is that the new achievements haven't been scanned in to TSA yet.
    hi the game is contagion
  • desdomdesdom99,577
    Posted on 13 December 23 at 00:02
    Remco1986 said:
    desdom said:

desdom's achievements in Contagion
  • Posted on 05 January 24 at 18:37
    desdom said:
    Remco1986 said:
    desdom said:

This looks to be ok to me. My setting for completion is 'base game only' and you're at 100% completion. However, the achievements seem to be added as DLC. When you use the setting 'All DLC', your completion will not be 100% anymore. I changed my setting, and then you show as 90% completed.
  • desdomdesdom99,577
    Posted on 05 January 24 at 20:22
    Remco1986 said:
    desdom said:
    Remco1986 said:
    desdom said:

This looks to be ok to me. My setting for completion is 'base game only' and you're at 100% completion. However, the achievements seem to be added as DLC. When you use the setting 'All DLC', your completion will not be 100% anymore. I changed my setting, and then you show as 90% completed.
    thanks I'll try. Another question. What happens if I delete game from steam (delete not hide). Does TrueSteamAchievements eleminate those games as
  • Posted on 06 January 24 at 10:58
    desdom said:
    thanks I'll try. Another question. What happens if I delete game from steam (delete not hide). Does TrueSteamAchievements eleminate those games as
    Once scanned, they will not disappear from TSA.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads