Bug Reports Archive

An archive for the Bug Reports forum

Games last played showing date published + unable to see stars to rate games

• Fixed
  • WebChimp UK
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 10:24, Edited on 20 October 15 at 10:28 by AtsumaKarin
    Hi! I noticed that when I looked at the date I last played games, it's showing the date it was published in that field rather than the date I last played it.
    Well, apart from Chip's Challenge as that was originally published in 1989 but there seems to be a reverse millennium bug with that one (defaults to Jan 1st 2000) :P
    Also: strange issue with the ratings system: you can rate them by hovering the cursor over where they would be but not actually see the stars to do it, regardless of which theme you use.
    Site's looking pretty promising overall, though! :D
    Edit: You can only rate them from the: "My Games" page initially.
  • L4DANathanL4DANathan153,969
    Posted on 20 October 15 at 11:30
    The rating thing has been mentioned elsewhere, but as for your dates and such, just wait a day or two. It seems it takes a little while for everything in regards to your account to get synced to the site, even if you repeatedly get scanned.
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 10:07
    L4DANathan said:The rating thing has been mentioned elsewhere, but as for your dates and such, just wait a day or two. It seems it takes a little while for everything in regards to your account to get synced to the site, even if you repeatedly get scanned.Yep, it's resolved itself now, thanks! :)
  • JackJack7,905
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 10:33
    There was a small bug in the code meaning we weren't storing the timestamps. This was resolved yesterday and I've performed a full scan on all registered games, meaning everything should be in order now. toast

As Nathan mentioned the ratings bug has been mentioned elsewhere, so I'm going to archive this thread off.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 10:33
    This post was archived by Jack
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads