Bug Reports Archive

An archive for the Bug Reports forum

Achievement Links to other True sites don't appear

• Spartan9209Spartan9209258,680
    Posted on 03 May 23 at 01:09
    Links to the same achievement on the other True sites are not appearing on specific achievement pages.

e.g.,
    Halo: The Master Chief CollectionForged in FireThe Forged in Fire achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 24 pointsWin 100 multiplayer games.

I would expect to see a link to the following at the bottom of the page
    https://www.trueachievements.com/a193117/forged-in-fire-achi...

This appears to be happening for all games on all sites. I am not sure if this feature was moved, is broken, or doesn't work on my profile anymore.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek12,232
    Posted on 03 May 23 at 10:32
    Spartan9209 said:
    Links to the same achievement on the other True sites are not appearing on specific achievement pages.

e.g.,
    Halo: The Master Chief CollectionForged in FireThe Forged in Fire achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 24 pointsWin 100 multiplayer games.

I would expect to see a link to the following at the bottom of the page
    https://www.trueachievements.com/a193117/forged-in-fire-achi...

This appears to be happening for all games on all sites. I am not sure if this feature was moved, is broken, or doesn't work on my profile anymore.
    I thought this too, then somebody mentioned that it's been moved into a side panel under 'Related Achievements'.
    I'm going to assume it was mentioned on the Discord and not announced on the main site (that I saw anyway), because it seems to have caught out a few people.
  • Spartan9209Spartan9209258,680
    Posted on 04 May 23 at 01:51
    facepalm Ah, sure enough, there it is. I had a feeling it was moved and I wasn't looking hard enough - thank you for pointing that out.toast
  • Information
    Posted on 06 April 24 at 11:21
    This post was archived by Belindo152
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads