Game Discussion: Party Hard

Offline Achievements

• punkyliarpunkyliar6,352
    Posted on 17 October 15 at 21:57
    I'm just going to start with the point that this is an issue that I have across all of my games so far, not just Party Hard. I'm hoping that somebody who knows more about Steam than I do can help me.

All of my achievements show as offline on this site. I have never used Steam's Offline Mode and always play my games while online. If I look at my profile, all of my achievements have date and time stamps for when I won them, not for when I next connected to Steam. Is there something that I'm doing wrong, or do some games only display their achievements as won offline?

If it is something that I'm doing wrong (I'm assuming with a setting somewhere), what do I need to change to make sure that my achievements in the future have date and time stamps that will display on here?
  • Posted on 18 October 15 at 03:25, Edited on 18 October 15 at 03:44 by Geoffistopheles
    Are timestamps available at the moment? I've yet to see any timestamps on anyone.

EDIT: In fact, that seems to be exactly the case. achievement timestamps?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar6,352
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 11:41
    Geoffistopheles said:Are timestamps available at the moment? I've yet to see any timestamps on anyone.

EDIT: In fact, that seems to be exactly the case. achievement timestamps?
    Ah, I never saw that thread. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't something that I was doing before I reported it as a bug. Thanks for the link!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads