Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• Posted on 07 September 23 at 01:22
    My account is not private but is showing up as private on site. Can I get a rescan?
  • FlippolFlippol111,830
    Posted on 07 September 23 at 04:01, Edited on 07 September 23 at 04:02 by Flippol
    Chicken Chaser said:
    My account is not private but is showing up as private on site. Can I get a rescan?
    Still showing that your playtime is private.
  • Posted on 14 September 23 at 22:30
    Flippol said:
    Chicken Chaser said:
    Ah, I figured it out! It looks like my latest scan didn't scan everything. Mind trying again?
  • FlippolFlippol111,830
    Posted on 15 September 23 at 02:12
    Chicken Chaser said:
    Flippol said:
    Chicken Chaser said:
    Ah, I figured it out! It looks like my latest scan didn't scan everything. Mind trying again?
    Done!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 23 at 02:49, Edited on 15 September 23 at 02:54 by
    Can i get a full rescan please?

I'm missing around 50+ completions somewhere lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 23 at 13:06
    I need a full scan, since I found that the games which has first played on 13 Sep, do not counted in the "played game" & "achievement won"
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth370,488
    Posted on 15 September 23 at 13:14
    NutellaOrgies said:
    Can i get a full rescan please?

I'm missing around 50+ completions somewhere lol
    leochansf0206 said:
    I need a full scan, since I found that the games which has first played on 13 Sep, do not counted in the "played game" & "achievement won"
    Both rescanned. Let me know if your still seeing issues
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 23 at 14:22
    leochansf0206 said:

The problem is still exist.

From the day of 13 Sep, if I earn an achievements in the new game, the feed can show me about "achievement won"

However, I have checked the "Game Collection" page, this shows me that I haven't started to play this game, and haven't won the achievement that shows in my feed.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth370,488
    Posted on 16 September 23 at 09:04
    leochansf0206 said:
    leochansf0206 said:

From the day of 13 Sep, if I earn an achievements in the new game, the feed can show me about "achievement won"

However, I have checked the "Game Collection" page, this shows me that I haven't started to play this game, and haven't won the achievement that shows in my feed.
    Could you let me know which games are missing?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 23 at 10:31, Edited on 16 September 23 at 13:20 by
    *thirtysmooth said:
    leochansf0206 said:
    leochansf0206 said:

Could you let me know which games are missing?
    These games has stared on 13 Sep (GMT+8)

*Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
    leochansf0206's achievements in Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime

*Wolfskin's Curse
    leochansf0206's achievements in Wolfskin's Curse

*Cozy Trip
    leochansf0206's achievements in Cozy Trip

*Pixel Palette Creator
    leochansf0206's achievements in Pixel Palette Creator
  • JackJack7,588
    Posted on 21 September 23 at 07:59
    Thanks for the reports. We will be looking into this shortly and will keep you updated.
  • JackJack7,588
    Posted on 21 September 23 at 16:02
    Just to update, I have fixed the issue above and you should now have any missing game records. Along with this, we have pushed out a big stability and performance update for the scanners today. If yoi do notice any issues please let us know :)
  • TiberianTiberian102,285
    Posted on 21 September 23 at 21:25
    I'd like to request a full rescan. I achieved the achievement "Tactical Retreat" in Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition on the 17th of September, but it still shows as locked on truesteam.

Many thanks.
  • FlippolFlippol111,830
    Posted on 22 September 23 at 02:14
    Tiberian said:
    I'd like to request a full rescan. I achieved the achievement "Tactical Retreat" in Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition on the 17th of September, but it still shows as locked on truesteam.

Many thanks.
    Scanned!
  • TiberianTiberian102,285
    Posted on 22 September 23 at 12:04
    Flippol said:
    Scanned!
    Thank you, that fixed it. Many thanks^^
  • JimskeletonJimskeleton130,971
    Posted on 22 September 23 at 13:36
    Could I get a full rescan please, over the past two days I've completed 3 games but none of them have shown as completed (Ding Dong XL & Naboki) are both showing I have won double the amount of achievements than the game actually has but at the same time it's showing I've won 0% of the achievements, this seems to be the case as well on other games that I've not completed over the past two days (Diamo XL & Poosh XL) are showing double the amount of achievements that I've currently won and are also showing 0% and my recent games list is also showing games I've not played in over a week.

Thanks
  • FlippolFlippol111,830
    Posted on 22 September 23 at 17:08
    Jimskeleton said:
    Could I get a full rescan please, over the past two days I've completed 3 games but none of them have shown as completed (Ding Dong XL & Naboki) are both showing I have won double the amount of achievements than the game actually has but at the same time it's showing I've won 0% of the achievements, this seems to be the case as well on other games that I've not completed over the past two days (Diamo XL & Poosh XL) are showing double the amount of achievements that I've currently won and are also showing 0% and my recent games list is also showing games I've not played in over a week.

Thanks
    Scanned. Does everything look correct now?
  • JimskeletonJimskeleton130,971
    Posted on 23 September 23 at 10:16
    Flippol said:
    Scanned. Does everything look correct now?
    I thought it was when it was first done as all the completed games showed up but having scanned again since it looks like certain issues still remain, I started 3 new games earlier and how ever many achievements I unlock on steam it's still showing I've earned double that amount on here, as well as showing that I've won 0% of the achievements.
  • FlippolFlippol111,830
    Posted on 24 September 23 at 22:46
    I think there might be something wrong with the scanners right now.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 23 at 13:57
    leochansf0206 said:
    leochansf0206 said:

My problem is still existed for a week!!!
    Please help me to fix it!!
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads