Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• SketchySketchy61,110
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 14:30
    Does a full rescan add games that haven't had their achievements added to the website?

Gladiabots Achievements

Popped a few on this over the last few days but its not on the website.
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 18:15
    Sketchy said:
    Does a full rescan add games that haven't had their achievements added to the website?

Gladiabots Achievements

Popped a few on this over the last few days but its not on the website.
    Nope. But we have a thread set up where you can request achievements be added to games that are missing them.

Games with missing achievements

Unfortunately, we are experiencing a problem adding new achievements at the moment and the dev team is out of office until the new year. We have a list running (it's currently the last message in that thread) of the games we need to add achievements to when it gets fixed. I've added Gladiabots to the list.
    64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 04 January 20 at 23:35
    yo
  • gsklyrgsklyr12,521
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:48
    Can I have a full re-scan?
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 21:26
    gsklyr said:
    Can I have a full re-scan?
    Full scan done.
    65 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 21:30
    Zeiser said:
    yo
    Not sure if this was a request for a full scan or not so I did one away.
    65 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • big_PINGbig_PING25,353
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 02:46
    Ive been playing heat signature through family share, achievements not showing up
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 12:48
    big_PING said:
    Ive been playing heat signature through family share, achievements not showing up
    Full rescan done.
  • CeeJayCeeJay109,832
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 05:30
    Could I please get a full rescan?

• HahamanHahaman58,841
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 06:34
    I think i need one too.. My recent games list is very old
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 13:24
    CeeJay said:
    Could I please get a full rescan?

Hahaman said:
    I think i need one too.. My recent games list is very old
    Full scans run on both of you.
  • JonmanGWJJonmanGWJ69,578
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 20:40
    Rage 2 (played on PC Games Pass) achievements aren't showing up - please do a full rescan.
    Jon
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 22:35
    JonmanGWJ said:
    Rage 2 (played on PC Games Pass) achievements aren't showing up - please do a full rescan.
    If you are playing the version on Xbox Game Pass for PC, those achievements will not show up on this site. They will show up on TSA's sister site devoted to Xbox and Win10 achievements, TrueAchievements. If you were playing the Steam version of Rage 2, that would show up here.
  • Posted on 13 January 20 at 00:03
    Need a full rescan since it shows none of my games nor achievements and i know i have plenty!
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 13 January 20 at 13:34
    alanna said:
    Need a full rescan since it shows none of my games nor achievements and i know i have plenty!
    Full rescan done.
  • Posted on 13 January 20 at 13:45
    Could i get a full scan pls?

=)
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 13 January 20 at 15:35
    logout said:
    Could i get a full scan pls?

=)
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
  • SanSamuraiSanSamurai103,991
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 08:14
    Steam profile says 3171 achievements and this site says 3143 achievements unlocked. I'm missing a few achievements from Total War: Warhammer at least (which I've played recently and received additional achievements, but some old ones are missing).
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 13:23
    SanSamurai said:
    Steam profile says 3171 achievements and this site says 3143 achievements unlocked. I'm missing a few achievements from Total War: Warhammer at least (which I've played recently and received additional achievements, but some old ones are missing).
    I ran a full scan on your account and your 'Total War: WARHAMMER' achievements now match what Steam shows. As for the other missing achievements, perhaps they are from games you haven't played in a while. If that is the case, then playing the games again should cause the achievements to scan in.
  • Bas1411Bas141119,947
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 19:18
    I have one missing achievement. Don't know which one, though. Can I have a full re-scan?
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads