Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 01 October 18 at 03:32
    Nerpper said:
    Hi, could I get a full re-scan, missing achievements in at least three games that are 100% completed and maybe some others. Thanks
    Lustigerpete said:
    Hi
    Can you give me a full ReScan please?
    All my percentages are showing and I checked my privacy settings.
    However the individual achievements don't seem to have registered.
    Thanks in advance :)
    Daeymon said:
    Can I get a full re-scan please?
    Primo said:
    Hi! Can i get a full rescan?

Thank you in advance!
    All of you have been scanned now.

RidiculousBox said:
    Can I get a full rescan?
    ooEVILGOAToo said:
    rescan please
    Both of you need to update your privacy settings first.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • ShiniiShinii47,391
    Posted on 06 October 18 at 10:27
    My profile isn't updating since 18. August (my privacy settings are set to public). Can I get a full rescan please?
  • JackJack7,898
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 13:42
    Shinii said:
    My profile isn't updating since 18. August (my privacy settings are set to public). Can I get a full rescan please?
    Hi there, I've just had a look at your steam profile on their site and I can't see the "recent games" section. This suggests it might be down to privacy settings. If you could take a look at your steam privacy settings and ensure these are public then I can take another look if it's still not working.
  • ShiniiShinii47,391
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 17:08
    Jack said:
    Shinii said:
    Hi there, I've just had a look at your steam profile on their site and I can't see the "recent games" section. This suggests it might be down to privacy settings. If you could take a look at your steam privacy settings and ensure these are public then I can take another look if it's still not working.
    Everything is set to public.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNOY_2OxNM-JPAm1dhJHZUeykTV...
  • Posted on 08 October 18 at 20:39
    Hello,

I double checked my account privacy settings and rescanned my profile but I am still having issues as none of the achievements show up. My gamer pic did update though. Can I please get a rescan? Thanks.
  • klmbkvistklmbkvist37,355
    Posted on 10 October 18 at 03:56
    Hello,

May I get a full re-scan?

Thank you.
  • Posted on 10 October 18 at 17:15, Edited on 10 October 18 at 17:16 by NeverwinterMoon
    My Steam account is connected to TrueSteamAchievements, it seems, but I have 0 everything here... And I don't have my Steam account set to private either.
  • Posted on 11 October 18 at 02:54
    I just registered and none of my games or achievements have been synced
  • Posted on 11 October 18 at 06:26, Edited on 11 October 18 at 06:27 by blind_hurdler
    I have an issue, not sure if a full re-scan will address it. I noticed that there are a couple of games where there is a discrepancy between the achievements I've obtained in steam and that are showing up on this site.
    For example, this game:
    Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Achievements

thinks I have 2 achievements but in steam I have 14!

I followed this page to check my settings, but it was already correct:
    Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Hopefully a full scan might address it?

Thanks
  • RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 12 October 18 at 00:15
    MH The Rockstar said:
    Hello,

I double checked my account privacy settings and rescanned my profile but I am still having issues as none of the achievements show up. My gamer pic did update though. Can I please get a rescan? Thanks.
    I think your account isn't being picked up because you haven't spent the minimum of $5 on Steam which validates it as a real account. I've tried running a few scans and none of them go through.

klmbkvist said:
    Hello,

May I get a full re-scan?

Thank you.
    NeverwinterMoon said:
    My Steam account is connected to TrueSteamAchievements, it seems, but I have 0 everything here... And I don't have my Steam account set to private either.
    Both of you still have privacy settings enabled. See the OP of this thread for instructions on how to change that.

CoconutHalf said:
    I just registered and none of my games or achievements have been synced
    Running a scan on you now. It seems the initial registration scan failed.

blind_hurdler said:
    I have an issue, not sure if a full re-scan will address it. I noticed that there are a couple of games where there is a discrepancy between the achievements I've obtained in steam and that are showing up on this site.
    For example, this game:
    Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Achievements

thinks I have 2 achievements but in steam I have 14!

I followed this page to check my settings, but it was already correct:
    Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Hopefully a full scan might address it?

Thanks
    Before I run the scan on you I need to ask, is that a family shared game by chance?
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 12 October 18 at 02:53
    Hey thanks for the feedback, Reborn. I was unaware of the $5 limit.
  • Posted on 12 October 18 at 04:37
    Reborn said:
    Before I run the scan on you I need to ask, is that a family shared game by chance?
    No, not at all
    :)
  • RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 12 October 18 at 07:06
    Running a scan now. We'll see if it picks them up.
  • irejuicedirejuiced2,553
    Posted on 13 October 18 at 14:39
    Am I able to get a full rescan please?
  • RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 13 October 18 at 19:12
    irejuiced said:
    Am I able to get a full rescan please?
    You need to update your privacy settings.
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 10:22
    May I have a full rescan? I have requested regular scans from TSA Scanner 3 but have not gotten updated achievements since October 1.
  • goir83goir83131,198
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 20:54
    Can I please have a full re-scan as well? thank you
  • eironeiron20,593
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 00:32
    Hey - I joined on October 6, but have not had my games library update since then. I have added 292 titles since joining, like some kind of maniac, so I was hoping to see some movement! I have checked my privacy settings and all seems in order; in Incognito mode, I am able to see my full games library. Can you try unstickying my games collection here, please?
  • RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 18:08
    Stelio Kontos said:
    May I have a full rescan? I have requested regular scans from TSA Scanner 3 but have not gotten updated achievements since October 1.
    Looks like there's some API failures going on when you're being scanned. I'll bring this up to the devs.

goir83 said:
    Can I please have a full re-scan as well? thank you
    It doesn't appear that you're missing anything?

You might want to check your site settings and game collection settings.
  • Posted on 20 October 18 at 15:31
    Can I have a full rescan please? I've got some achievements unlocked in Holyday City: Reloaded that aren't tracking properly.

For example, I unlocked 'Travel The World' on the 24th September according to Steam, but TSA shows me as unlocking it today?

Today I unlocked 'Holyday City' according to Steam, but TSA thinks it's an unearned achievement.

Thanks toast
    --- http://www.youtube.com/user/TangoEchoAlphaUK
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads