Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

• Posted on 06 February 20 at 19:17
    Zapp_ said:
    looking for some help. i have done what the article says and even purchased some games on steam but i still cant get the site to recognize any games i have played
    Same here, very annoying
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 21:37
    Racer6981 said:
    Zapp_ said:
    looking for some help. i have done what the article says and even purchased some games on steam but i still cant get the site to recognize any games i have played
    Same here, very annoying
    For both of you, privacy is still showing as on. If you have done what the article stated, try changing them to the wrong settings, save them, and then put them on the proper ones. That usually makes them stick.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 06 February 20 at 22:54
    It's just not working I've just tried it again. Oh well...
  • Posted on 17 April 20 at 23:25
    Thank you for this post. fixed my solution .
    I had mine set on friends only laughlaughlaugh
    I did wonder why it had stopped picking up my achievements 6 months ago. I've only just got round to doing to finding out
  • CountCount52,078
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 06:27
    Did this, still not working.
  • DatchetDatchet29,429
    Posted on 18 March 24 at 22:04
    Koding said:
    Racer6981 said:
    Zapp_ said:
    Same here, very annoying
    For both of you, privacy is still showing as on. If you have done what the article stated, try changing them to the wrong settings, save them, and then put them on the proper ones. That usually makes them stick.
    I've actually done this as my account keeps saying that my Steam account is set to private. My Steam settings are all turn to public, so I turned them to private and then back to public and it still keeps say that my Steam account is set to private.

I even tried the above, logging out of Steam and then logging back in and checking the settings were set to public, then trying to sync with no luck. Apparently this site think my PUBLIC Steam account is set to private.
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,041
    Posted on 24 March 24 at 17:52
    Datchet said:
    Koding said:
    Racer6981 said:
    Zapp_ said:
    Same here, very annoying
    I've actually done this as my account keeps saying that my Steam account is set to private. My Steam settings are all turn to public, so I turned them to private and then back to public and it still keeps say that my Steam account is set to private.

I even tried the above, logging out of Steam and then logging back in and checking the settings were set to public, then trying to sync with no luck. Apparently this site think my PUBLIC Steam account is set to private.
    It must have worked though since it started picking up on things after this, I checked your profile and it doesn't say private and it picked up recent games and achis
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads