Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 30 December 18 at 11:06
    ive tried requesting a scan a few different days now and no updates even though ive made considerable progress on several games
  • RebornReborn75,188
    Posted on 30 December 18 at 18:21
    Smoke731mcb said:
    ive tried requesting a scan a few different days now and no updates even though ive made considerable progress on several games
    Your privacy settings on Steam need to be updated for our scanners to pick your stats up.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • AndyHatAndyHat194,881
    Posted on 02 January 19 at 20:11
    It's been over a month since my account successfully scanned. Game details, etc., are set to "public" on Steam, and I have no trouble updating on other sites, but TSA Scanner 2 keeps failing (and the private column has a "Y" even though my profile isn't private). Any ideas?
  • missiloonmissiloon418,032
    Posted on 07 January 19 at 16:48
    I requested a scan (scanner 6), but it doesn't work.
  • EvilGiygasEvilGiygas67,090
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 10:07, Edited on 16 January 19 at 11:50 by EvilGiygas
    When I request an update, it is written "there are 9 gamers in front of you". Last time I tried was 14 hours ago with the same message. I think it's TSA Scanner 1

EDIT : Ok, it works now smile
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,685
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 12:21
    EvilGiygas said:
    When I request an update, it is written "there are 9 gamers in front of you". Last time I tried was 14 hours ago with the same message. I think it's TSA Scanner 1

EDIT : Ok, it works now smile
    Thanks for letting us know - as you already know, this has been fixed.
  • ChefmoleChefmole146,905
  • MeeraXIMeeraXI45,585
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 09:19
    Hello!

The scanner hasn't picked up any achievement I won since November. I tried forcing a scan several times, but it hasn't been fixed. Played around with profile privacy on steam to make sure my profile is set to public. Still, no luck :(. Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you

PS If you need to see achievements I unlocked on steam since November check this game:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/meeraXI/stats/418240/?tab=achi...
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 10:15
    MeeraXI said:
    Hello!

The scanner hasn't picked up any achievement I won since November. I tried forcing a scan several times, but it hasn't been fixed. Played around with profile privacy on steam to make sure my profile is set to public. Still, no luck :(. Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you

PS If you need to see achievements I unlocked on steam since November check this game:
    I've run a full rescan on your account - how does it look now?
  • MeeraXIMeeraXI45,585
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 19:48
    thirtysmooth said:
    MeeraXI said:
    Hello!

Thank you

I've run a full rescan on your account - how does it look now?
    Looks fine now!! Thank you very much!
  • KeeN24KeeN2464,760
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 20:36
    Could you start the full rescan of my account? Not all my unlocked achivments are displayed correctly. House Flipper for example...
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 22:42
    kronos2407 said:
    Could you start the full rescan of my account? Not all my unlocked achivments are displayed correctly. House Flipper for example...
    Full rescan done. All of your House Flipper achievements are now present, so is everything in order now?
  • KeeN24KeeN2464,760
    Posted on 19 January 19 at 07:11
    thirtysmooth said:
    kronos2407 said:
    Full rescan done. All of your House Flipper achievements are now present, so is everything in order now?
    Thx, very much!
  • aristo84aristo84342,102
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 18:53, Edited on 22 January 19 at 18:53 by aristo84
    Pro scanner is not picking up any new achievements on my account. The scanner page shows I am set to private, but I have checked my privacy settings and that does not appear to the case.

Edit: It appears to be back to normal today.
  • Posted on 27 January 19 at 02:02
    Once again, I have a problem whit achievements from Call of War, I am not getting the ach. "Mobile General Lvl 3", I think this is the last time I will have this problem cause this has only happened whit the achs. "Desktop General lvl 1, 2 and 3, Mobile General lvl 1, 2 and 3", all of the other ones seem to be obtained as soon as I request a scan. So hopefully I say this for the last time, please.
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 02:39
    Scanner is again failing to pick up achievements on my account. Profile is definitely not set to private.
  • Posted on 28 January 19 at 06:31
    The site has one of the most persistent bugs - scanning. Because I got all Disgaea 2 achievements, and I still don't get them to pop up.
  • GWJStrykerGWJStryker49,472
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 16:45
    Also experiencing issues where scan is not updating for me to show achievements from yesterday or streaks updated to reflect what they should be.
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 18:22
    GWJStryker said:
    Also experiencing issues where scan is not updating for me to show achievements from yesterday or streaks updated to reflect what they should be.
    It seems like Defense Clicker might be the common element. I see several examples of folks who have this game showing up with the same scan status. My issue started the first time I was scanned following the game being updated. Not sure if that is the case with others.
  • ParadoxPyroParadoxPyro144,378
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 21:52, Edited on 28 January 19 at 21:53 by ParadoxPyro
    Scanner hasn't been working for me for the past day or two. Just stays inline without updating.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads