Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games not scanned

• NomstuffNomstuff67,684
    Posted on 28 August 17 at 19:57
    Those achievements are now on the site.
  • LiMiSiOSLiMiSiOS45,901
    Posted on 13 September 17 at 17:31
    New game Cloudbase Prime has achievements. I've already tried requesting a scanner update and it has not worked.

Cloudbase Prime Achievements
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,693
    Posted on 13 September 17 at 19:56
    LiMiSiOS said:
    New game Cloudbase Prime has achievements. I've already tried requesting a scanner update and it has not worked.

Cloudbase Prime Achievements
    These achievements are now scanned in.
  • RichtoonRichtoon83,894
    Posted on 13 October 17 at 11:22
    Unlikely Stickman should be have 5k achievements but they all are missing on TSA, it showing this game as no achievement so I'm 5K shorter on TSA.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,693
    Posted on 13 October 17 at 13:54
    Bad Fox Felix said:
    Unlikely Stickman should be have 5k achievements but they all are missing on TSA, it showing this game as no achievement so I'm 5K shorter on TSA.
    Thanks. These are now showing on the site: Unlikely Stickman Achievements
  • Posted on 05 August 20 at 20:29
    Hi,

The Ghost Train, a game with achievements that came out last month, has not been added to the site: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1349960/The_Ghost_Train/

Unrelated but I wanted to also mention that the game before it (released by the same people) called Missing Children, doesn't have any game logo/art on this site.
  • KodingKoding49,823
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 23:30
    TachikomaShiki said:
    Hi,

The Ghost Train, a game with achievements that came out last month, has not been added to the site: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1349960/The_Ghost_Train/

Unrelated but I wanted to also mention that the game before it (released by the same people) called Missing Children, doesn't have any game logo/art on this site.
    The game has been added: The Ghost Train | ???? Achievements

I have queued the other game to be rescanned.
    75 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,300 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 06 August 20 at 02:32
    Koding said:
    The game has been added: The Ghost Train | ???? Achievements

I have queued the other game to be rescanned.
    Thank you for checking both of these. I can see The Ghost Train on the site now but with no achievements yet. I will check back on it again sometime.
  • FryziggFryzigg47,864
  • RederdexRederdex237,596
  • FryziggFryzigg47,864
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 08:43
    Thanks will do from now on! Relatively new to the forum and not familiar with where everything lives.
  • RederdexRederdex237,596
    Posted on 02 October 20 at 14:09
    Fryzigg said:
    Thanks will do from now on! Relatively new to the forum and not familiar with where everything lives.
    No problem. It's just that stuff might be lost if you write it in the wrong place
  • LaurensLaurens18,651
  • LaurensLaurens18,651
    Posted on 08 April 24 at 08:55
    Ripout has achievements now. Yay. Whoever did something, thanks :-)
  • Posted on 09 April 24 at 18:34
    The game "The Fridge is Red" is on the site, but not scanned. For example, I've finished it, but it currently appears as if I've had no achievements in the game.

The Fridge is Red Achievements
  • n0tim3n0tim357,891
  • InkyPawsInkyPaws57,503
    Posted on 11 April 24 at 11:12
    So games I know I've completed need me to redownload and start them to get the scanner to pick them up? O.o okidokey
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads