Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

Welcome to TrueSteamAchievements

• Posted on 16 October 15 at 14:52
    For what it's worth, clicking on this story doesn't work to bring me to the page, and the notification in "Main Menu" brought me to a blank screen as well.

First Day fun! toast
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 14:53
    Yay Steam!
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:05
    Wonder how many have 'played' GameMaker Studio... bet that has the most achievements of any game on steam for me.
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:06
    Oh wow I did most of Lego Marvel without eve trying. laugh
  • punkyliarpunkyliar6,350
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:14, Edited on 16 October 15 at 15:15 by punkyliar
    Do you have anywhere for bugs to go? You have at least one game naming issue because I've never heard of Codename: Zeitgeist -- it's Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:16
    Ahhh, no dark theme, my eyes, the light is blinding!

Looking sick already though smile
  • JackJack7,898
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:16
    punkyliar said:Do you have anywhere for bugs to go? You have at least one game naming issue because I've never heard of Codename: Zeitgeist -- it's Grim Fandango RemasteredBug Reports Forum
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:16
    planting42 said:Wonder how many have 'played' GameMaker Studio... bet that has the most achievements of any game on steam for me.And I thought you were good at reading news stories laugh
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:17
    TrueSteamAchievement said:planting42 said:Wonder how many have 'played' GameMaker Studio... bet that has the most achievements of any game on steam for me.And I thought you were good at reading news stories laughI don't think you quoted the right person laugh
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:18
    xputnameherex said:TrueSteamAchievement said:planting42 said:Wonder how many have 'played' GameMaker Studio... bet that has the most achievements of any game on steam for me.And I thought you were good at reading news stories laughI don't think you quoted the right person laughhaha, bloody hell
  • YaziteYazite51,862
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:23
    Hello!
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:50
    Yay, I finally made it!
  • punkyliarpunkyliar6,350
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 15:51
    TrueSteamAchievement said:xputnameherex said:TrueSteamAchievement said:planting42 said:Wonder how many have 'played' GameMaker Studio... bet that has the most achievements of any game on steam for me.And I thought you were good at reading news stories laughI don't think you quoted the right person laughhaha, bloody hellI only read the stories that I need to approve laugh

I am good at quoting people though.
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:01
    Hello all!
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:06
    I think I'm going to have to investigate how to get a gamer pic on Steam...
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:09
    Clever_Jake said:I think I'm going to have to investigate how to get a gamer pic on Steam...You can it from the client
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:12
    Clever_Jake said:I think I'm going to have to investigate how to get a gamer pic on Steam...Good, only one of us can be mysterious.
  • Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:14
    xputnameherex said:Clever_Jake said:I think I'm going to have to investigate how to get a gamer pic on Steam...Good, only one of us can be mysterious.Mysterious, pah, with my mighty 2,581 TSA points I'm practically a God.
  • RebornReborn75,160
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 16:33
    wave Glad to be here everyone!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads