Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 19:54
    Mog666 said:
    My profile still seems to be stuck though, nothing has updated since you did the full rescan.
    I dunno what has happened.
    Looks like one of the privacy settings is set wrong now. Check this article to see the ones we need set:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Mog666Mog66614,433
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 21:29
    Koding said:
    Mog666 said:
    My profile still seems to be stuck though, nothing has updated since you did the full rescan.
    I dunno what has happened.
    Looks like one of the privacy settings is set wrong now. Check this article to see the ones we need set:

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
    Thanks, solved it. I dont know how that tick box got ticked recently.
  • SEMENTALSEMENTAL136,342
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 12:43
    Hello, yesterday I finished Outlast 1 DLC(Whistleblower( all the
    achievements
    I completed it yesterday many hours ago, however I have not received the usual message of congratulation and on my list of complete games. Outlast still has 10/14 achievements unlocked, when the right thing should be 14/14, I asked for Re Scan, but it remains the same. please help. ty
    Outlast: Whistleblower
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 15:50
    SEMENTAL said:
    Hello, yesterday I finished Outlast 1 DLC(Whistleblower( all the
    achievements
    I completed it yesterday many hours ago, however I have not received the usual message of congratulation and on my list of complete games. Outlast still has 10/14 achievements unlocked, when the right thing should be 14/14, I asked for Re Scan, but it remains the same. please help. ty
    Everything looks OK now.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:03
    Could I get a full re-scan please?

ty smile
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 20:26
    Spazem said:
    Could I get a full re-scan please?

ty smile
    I did a full rescan on your account but it didn't pick up any new achievements.
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 19:43
    None of my games or achievements have scanned. My profile is set to public and the box is unchecked.

thanks.
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 21:56
    a4th brokenhalo said:
    None of my games or achievements have scanned. My profile is set to public and the box is unchecked.

thanks.
    Something is still blocking us from scanning you. Go into your privacy settings, change them and save the settings, and then change them back to the proper one. That usually fixes the problem.
  • Posted on 04 December 19 at 14:55
    Koding said:
    a4th brokenhalo said:

thanks.
    Something is still blocking us from scanning you. Go into your privacy settings, change them and save the settings, and then change them back to the proper one. That usually fixes the problem.
    Ok I went in and changed to "friends only" saved, then back to "public". Thanks.
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 18:38
    a4th brokenhalo said:
    Ok I went in and changed to "friends only" saved, then back to "public". Thanks.
    That worked. I did a full scan on you and it picked up your achievements.
    63 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 06 December 19 at 01:32
    Koding said:
    a4th brokenhalo said:
    That worked. I did a full scan on you and it picked up your achievements.
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Posted on 12 December 19 at 18:40
    Some things on my account don't add up to my steam account, such as I have 66,777 Achievements on Steam, but only 27,965 Achievements on TSA with a score of 64,266. Also I have 54 completed games on Steam but only 42 on TSA. Is something wrong with my account or can someone explain to me why the numbers are so different?

Thanks you.
  • Posted on 13 December 19 at 14:14, Edited on 13 December 19 at 14:16 by OwlertonG
    EDIT - all setting were private on steam -
  • Erico360Erico36099,084
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 18:31
    Seems my profile is missing allot of games for example hitman 2.
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 19:36
    Erico360 said:
    Looks like your privacy setting is set wrong. Check this article to see the ones we need set:

64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Erico360Erico36099,084
    Posted on 27 December 19 at 22:09
    Koding said:
    Erico360 said:
    Looks like your privacy setting is set wrong. Check this article to see the ones we need set:

Thats it thanks!
  • Posted on 28 December 19 at 01:07
    Any reply on my previous comment?
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 12:23
    Spazem said:
    Some things on my account don't add up to my steam account, such as I have 66,777 Achievements on Steam, but only 27,965 Achievements on TSA with a score of 64,266. Also I have 54 completed games on Steam but only 42 on TSA. Is something wrong with my account or can someone explain to me why the numbers are so different?

Thanks you.
    There are a couple of things that can cause games to show up on Steam, but not on TSA. Usually it is because the game has not been played in a while, especially if they were played with Steam Family Sharing. The cure to that is to play the game again and the scanner should pick it up. I have also heard of games Steam removed but left the achievement lists active. Because those games don't exist anymore TSA can't scan them but you might already have some achievements in them.

Best thing to to do is see which games are missing and try to play some of them again. If that doesn't work, I can pass this info along to the devs when they come back from holiday break.
    64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • NatsuNatsu60,452
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 02:25
    could use a full scan please
  • KodingKoding49,835
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 11:25
    Natsu said:
    could use a full scan please
    Full rescan done.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads