Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 06 November 16 at 07:52
    Running a full re-scan now.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • SiulebuoSiulebuo559,408
    Posted on 07 November 16 at 13:49
    I would like a full rescan please. I am missing 2 achievements in Chicken Assassin - Master of Humiliation for the last month.
    Thank you.
  • desdomdesdom100,074
    Posted on 07 November 16 at 18:43, Edited on 07 November 16 at 18:44 by desdom
    Please guys I'd like to try to have a full rescan to fix the missing achievement issue as described in the following thread...

Missing achievements in the chronological view

Nobody answers me, nobody knows why this happens to me cry
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth365,564
    Posted on 08 November 16 at 08:11
    desdom said:
    Please guys I'd like to try to have a full rescan to fix the missing achievement issue as described in the following thread...

I already answered this in this post. I don't really know what else to say regarding your issue.
  • desdomdesdom100,074
    Posted on 08 November 16 at 08:31
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:

I already answered this in this post. I don't really know what else to say regarding your issue.
    sorry for bothering but I am simply reporting a bug and ask for another rescan because apparently there is no other way to solve. I know that maybe more than 3 rescan can be problematic to perform for everybody but this bug is really annoying.

As the motivation for requiring another rescan is that my feed changed after the different rescans:

at the beginning only tf2 and batman AA achievements appeared in the feed; after the other rescans tf2 and batman AA ach's disappeared and only those of the other games appeared.

So rescans seem to affect chronological view/feed...

Hope you can add me to the queue. Thank you
    Posted on 08 November 16 at 12:45
    desdom said:
    sorry for bothering but I am simply reporting a bug and ask for another rescan because apparently there is no other way to solve. I know that maybe more than 3 rescan can be problematic to perform for everybody but this bug is really annoying.

As the motivation for requiring another rescan is that my feed changed after the different rescans:

at the beginning only tf2 and batman AA achievements appeared in the feed; after the other rescans tf2 and batman AA ach's disappeared and only those of the other games appeared.

A full scan won't fix this issue. However, I've forwarded this issue onto the devs to have a look over.
  • CuttyflameCuttyflame473,933
    Posted on 08 November 16 at 12:56
    most of my game and achievement are double, will a full rescan fix this? And i have 4600 achievement here but only 4200 on steam, is the site counting my double achievement?
  • Posted on 08 November 16 at 13:38
    Cuttyflame said:
    most of my game and achievement are double, will a full rescan fix this? And i have 4600 achievement here but only 4200 on steam, is the site counting my double achievement?
    This has now been fixed
  • desdomdesdom100,074
    Posted on 09 November 16 at 02:12
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:

A full scan won't fix this issue. However, I've forwarded this issue onto the devs to have a look over.
    thanks. Please let me know about it!
  • nonhorationnonhoration131,771
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 05:20
    I'd like to request a rescan - I know for sure that I'm missing achievements in Ossuary.
    Posted on 10 November 16 at 07:57
    nonhoration said:
    I'd like to request a rescan - I know for sure that I'm missing achievements in Ossuary.
    Scanning now...
  • Posted on 14 November 16 at 21:39
    I'd like to request a rescan - number of games total don't match up, missing a 100% game in the total too
    Posted on 14 November 16 at 22:03
    SteveAlbini said:
    I'd like to request a rescan - number of games total don't match up, missing a 100% game in the total too
    Scanning now...
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 08:14, Edited on 15 November 16 at 08:15 by thirtysmooth
    Splattered Brains said:
    I think this is about my 5-6th attempt to try and get my account sorted here.

I still have 400+ games that don't show up with achievements. Supposedly there's been numerous people working on this but I've yet to hear resolution. It's been going on for the better part of a year.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I had around 200 games with achievements not scan onto the site either. I ended up adding them in manually.
  • Jar of JamJar of Jam162,439
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 17:48
    I'm not sure if this is the right topic (the forums are somewhat broken now anyway, so I can't locate any other Bug Report topics), but the scanners aren't picking up my Titan Quest Anniversary Edition achievements - at the moment I have five of them earned. The scanners do register other achievements on the same days, but not the Titan Quest ones. I've also "requested an update", but it failed to find Titan Quest achievements as well.
    Is this something a full rescan will fix or is the problem related to something else?

Thanks in advance!
    Posted on 15 November 16 at 20:51
    Ezhuks said:
    I'm not sure if this is the right topic (the forums are somewhat broken now anyway, so I can't locate any other Bug Report topics), but the scanners aren't picking up my Titan Quest Anniversary Edition achievements - at the moment I have five of them earned. The scanners do register other achievements on the same days, but not the Titan Quest ones. I've also "requested an update", but it failed to find Titan Quest achievements as well.
    Is this something a full rescan will fix or is the problem related to something else?

Thanks in advance!
    This is a known bug on the site which has been reported to the devs, but no word from them yet I'm afraid.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 01:02
    Could I please get a full rescan?

• Posted on 16 November 16 at 05:10
    Games never populated - not sure my setup is complete. Will a full scan fix or give me next steps?
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 08:44
    BlackStormChR said:
    Could I please get a full rescan?

Done.
    dudemann42 said:
    Games never populated - not sure my setup is complete. Will a full scan fix or give me next steps?
    Your Steam profile is set to 'Private'. In order for the scanners to scan your account, you'll need to change your profile to 'Public'.
  • Posted on 16 November 16 at 19:51
    The Hordemaster achievement i unlocked on Gems of War isn't being picked up by the scanners when i request a scan.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads