Post here to request a Full ReScan

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth364,301
    Posted on 13 April 20 at 09:03
    Asemea said:
    Can I get a Full Rescan? Thanks
    Scanning now.
  • lhb1lhb130,527
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 00:20
    Please, can I get a full rescan? Thanks. Missing latest game purchases and achievements from March on.
    Thanks.
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 09:01
    lhb1 said:
    Please, can I get a full rescan? Thanks. Missing latest game purchases and achievements from March on.
    Thanks.
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
    70 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,000 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 09:02
    Asemea said:
    Can I get a Full Rescan? Thanks
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
    70 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,000 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 20:51
    FullRescan needed? Steam profile now public. Thanks.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth364,301
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 22:20
    Kitty_Da_Llamacorn said:
    FullRescan needed? Steam profile now public. Thanks.
    Sorted.
  • KevralKevral54,753
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 00:05
    Profile was private on joining. Please rescan
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 01:11
    Kevral said:
    Profile was private on joining. Please rescan
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 02 May 20 at 10:07
    While I was thinking about recovering this account here, I got a couple of more games and achievements which aren't showing here... Can I get a full re-scan, please?
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 13:08
    MasterOfTF2 said:
    While I was thinking about recovering this account here, I got a couple of more games and achievements which aren't showing here... Can I get a full re-scan, please?

• Posted on 02 May 20 at 16:29
    Oops - mistake on my end! I overread that I've got to change the Game details to public...

Changed that and now it should work.
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 17:24
    MasterOfTF2 said:
    Oops - mistake on my end! I overread that I've got to change the Game details to public...

Changed that and now it should work.
    Yep, looks good now. Full scan done.
  • VWRVWR104,374
    Posted on 03 May 20 at 09:28, Edited on 03 May 20 at 09:28 by VWR
    Bought a game I've previously completed to 100% via Family Sharing and it's not showing for me even owning it at all. I guess the RE-SCAN should do help. Can I get it, please?
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 03 May 20 at 10:54
    VWR said:
    Bought a game I've previously completed to 100% via Family Sharing and it's not showing for me even owning it at all. I guess the RE-SCAN should do help. Can I get it, please?
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 05 May 20 at 22:58
    Can I get a full rescan please?
  • VWRVWR104,374
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 06:01
    Koding said:
    VWR said:
    Full scan done.
    Nope, that didn't work. The game is still not showing in my collection (the game is Remember Me) and none of the achievements are there. Maybe I should install the game and launch it for the system to track it?
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 10:50
    VWR said:
    Nope, that didn't work. The game is still not showing in my collection (the game is Remember Me) and none of the achievements are there. Maybe I should install the game and launch it for the system to track it?
    Your achievements are showing for Remember Me:

VWR's achievements in Remember Me

and the game is showing as completed in your Games Collection.
    72 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • VWRVWR104,374
    Posted on 06 May 20 at 14:38, Edited on 06 May 20 at 14:39 by VWR
    Koding said:
    VWR said:
    Your achievements are showing for Remember Me:

VWR's achievements in Remember Me

and the game is showing as completed in your Games Collection.
    Yup, it is - AFTER I installed the game and started it for a couple of minutes. Anyone with similar problem with a game not showing on TSA should consider this post as a probable solution.
  • IcedoveIcedove4,297
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 10:15
    I completed the game Dance Collider after/when/because achievements was removed. Now it does not show under completion times and everything. Will a full rescan fix this?

Icedove's achievements in Dance Collider
  • psychlerpsychler5,677
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:28
    I just changed my Steam settings. Could I get a Full ReScan?
    Ipsychler
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads