Teleport Stations are expensive-to-build blocks that allow players to create a network of outposts that they can teleport between. We envision this as a long term goal that will hopefully make lesser ingredients such as copper and rock continue to matter. There are 3 different recipes to give flexibility in constructing teleports.
Each player must build their own teleport stations as each block is encoded to the builder. Only the builder can dig them up and move them to a new location. You need to place 2 teleport blocks to be able to benefit from this technology.
- By popular demand, Dust has been removed from digging.
- By even more popular demand, we bring you: Iron Doors!
- Ore now stacks up to 255. No more 64 stack limits.
- We're experimenting with a slightly larger explosion radius on regular Rockets.
Loot Block Balancing:
- Reduced the number of drops per lucky loot block.
- Reduced the spawn frequency of lucky loot blocks.
- Reduced the drop rate of the better guns.
- Downgraded the Bloodstone LMG drop to Diamond LMG.