Due to the increased complexity of interactions in the recently released Sandbox, we've found the need to push out regular bug fixes over the past week.
Below you'll find a list of the contents for these updates.
Thank you for your patience and support in providing bug reports!
- Fixed issue with Hydraulic Controller not saving/loading correctly in Workshop
- Improved behavior of Hydraulics to minimize pushing and breaking after a split joint merge happens
- Fixed 'Change Speed' behavior on Checkpoints, it now sets the absolute speed rather than adding/subtracting to the current speed
- Fixed up/down key stroke issue with Workshop Browser
- Added an 'Ordered Checkpoints' toggle on a vehicle's checkpoints list
- Hitting a vehicle's target flag no longer triggers a fail if all checkpoints haven't been collected yet
- Fixed issue with Event Re-triggers not loading correctly in Workshop
- Fixed issue with Custom Shapes showing vertices in Workshop
- Fixed issue with Checkpoint Reverse modifier on a flipped vehicle