Path of Exile
Patch 2.2.2c has just been deployed. The update includes nine new Divination Cards, bug fixes, changes to enchantments and more!Patch Notes:
- Added nine new Divination Cards.
- Changed the golden texture of Perandus monsters. It is now more subtle.
- Minions created by Glove Enchantments can no longer be chained from.
- Damage caused by Glove Enchantments can no longer be reflected.
- Fixing a bug where the Perandus Archive could appear before the level which allowed it to drop maps, resulting in it being opened with no maps being dropped.
- Fixed some issues where some Perandus monsters would not attack.
- Fixed a bug with Leap Slam when used by Ranger wielding a staff.
Eight of the nine Divination Cards posted in the news last week are being implemented. The Devastator has been temporarily excluded and Rain Tempter has been added.
By the way the voting for the Perandus Competitive Events is going really well! We really appreciate everyone who has participated in the polls to let us know your thoughts on the upcoming two-week events. There's still time to vote! The polls will close 20 hours from now. We'll then post news to confirm the community's choices.