Hey Armello Fam!
Here's another hotfix straight off the press! In this one we've fixed some bugs and have made some tweaks to how The Stranger operates.
• A range of new visualisations have been implemented to support The Stranger's peculiar behaviour.
• The Stranger's combat transfer mechanic has been replaced with a non-combat transfer system. Now, any hero that ends their turn with or adjacent to The Stranger, will trigger a potential host swap.
• The Stranger now force equips when stolen with Bribery.
• Fixed a card layering issue that could occur on the decks during the draw phase.
• The Stranger will now correctly appear in the Card Gallery when it is equipped!
Need More Info:
We have improved the logging surrounding these particularly rare occurrences. Please let us know if you encounter any of the following issues.
• Rare card draw bug that breaks the flow of gameplay, resulting in an NMA(No More Action state)
• White screen on game launch, causing an NMA.
• Multiplayer combat NMA.(If encountered, we need logs from all players in-game)
• Rare instance where a tile will be blocked for seemingly no reason.
As always, if you see something, say something. If you encounter any buggy weirdness, please let us know over here OR submit an in-game Bug report.