A hotfix for version 0.10 (0.10.H2) is now live.
:: Beam Team
- Fixed player character head not appearing in lower shadow cascades.
- Fixed player character pose breaking when using some items (archer fish, etc)
- Fixed player character collision problems for entering tight spaces (shipwrecks, etc)
- Fixed player character detection problems when near shorelines.
- Fixed player character crouching and using raft causing rafts to flip out.
- Fixed player character feet IK from sinking into ground.
- Fixed camera movement being clamped after using a raft while still climbing the ladder.
- Fixed incorrect crafting material quantities being shown in crafting menu.
- Fixed item display names not reflecting changes (cooked, etc).
- Fixed missing detail textures from cliff rocks.
- Fixed fish velocity being affected by player swimming.
- Added Intro scene again (without obsolete tutorial).
- Added tutorial notification for using starting raft.
- Added LOD’s for farming plots.
- Increased player walking speed from 2 to 2.5.
- Reduced player sprinting speed from 6.5 to 5.5.
- Improved player transitions and camera jolting when changing swimming direction.
- Improved player characters arm position when swimming forward.