Greetings one and all!
We’re back with a big update!
Since last time we’ve upgraded to Unity 5. This was a very substantial upgrade that changed parts of the game’s structure so that we had to find new solutions to various problems. Some of these are more or less noticeable than others.
The biggest changes are the ones affecting performance. We’ve been very hard at work to make the game run a lot better, increasing frame rates and decreasing loading times, especially in lower end computers.
We’ve also added a commentary track where you can get a bit of the developer’s thoughts about various aspects of the production. By turning on the commentary track in the options menu, you will find commentary nodes throughout the various chapters. Walk up to them and give them a click to hear our lovely voices talking about video gamey stuff!
Also, cloud saving is now enabled.
Important notice: Your old save files will not work with the new updated version of the game. You can keep using the old version of the game by opting in to use the development branch on steam. You can also use the console to unlock chapters. For more information, see here
.Patch notes:Unity 5 conversion:
• Slight changes to physics behavior
• Visual changes and minor improvements
• Tons of bug fixes and tweaks Performance:
• Brand new manual occlusion system
• General optimization Misc:
• Cloud saving now enabled!
• Added commentary track!
• Bug fixes of audio system
• Overall tweaks of ambience and soundscapes
• Minor language tweaks and bug fixes
• Added Polish subtitles