Firstly an absolutely HUGE thank you to everyone that purchased the game yesterday! I really appreciate you getting involved with the game and hope that you're enjoying it so far.
I've been active in the forums since release and trying to help anyone that might have been experiencing issues.
I've pushed a hotfix to RPG Tycoon this morning to take care of some of the major ones.
1.0.7 Patch Notes - Fixes major loading issue when attempting to load a game after firing a hero that was equipped.
1.0.6 Patch Notes
• Fixed bug causing timer to play if paused and kingdom name renamed.
• Fixed range error with quest combo history button when selecting supplies
• Fixed null pointer error on AI Buildings when saving/autosaving each month causing loss of progression.
• Fixed bug allowing you to send two heroes to train in a building at once
• Fixed bug allowing you to send two heroes to a settlement at once
• Reduced terrain items spawned in starting area on new game
• Nerfed boost gained from completing hero training research
This shouldn't stop you from reloading a save from a previous build but it's always recommended to start a new game upon updating.
If your game isn't updating to 1.0.6. You can force the update by right clicking RPG Tycoon in your library, selecting properties and choosing Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction to improving your experience, if there's any issues, please don't hesitate to report them in the forums and I can do my best to issue a fix! (If I don't know about it, I can't help you!)
You can always tweet me @skatanicstudios or email support(at)skatanicstudios(dot)co(dot)uk if you need any further help.
All the best,