An update for FIREFIGHT RELOADED's SNAPSHOT branch has been released. The update will be applied when you restart FIREFIGHT RELOADED if you are in the "snapshot" beta.
- Added Civil Protection Officer (Metrocop) player model.
- Fixed the Crossbow's scope.
- Fixed FOV slider not working.
- Added in bunnyhopping.
- Fixed a bug where the viewmodel would flip upside down in higher FOVs.
- Updated the Hunter's AI to the one in FIREFIGHT RELOADED's Singleplayer.
And before anyone asks, there are NPCs in the game, but they are controlled by a setting called "Min. Players" in the Create Server menu or the "sk_spawnerminclientstospawn" ConVar. If you want the game to spawn the NPCs with only one player (you) in it, change "Min. Players" in the Create Server menu to 1 or set "sk_spawnerminclientstospawn" to 1.