• Hardcore Operations should now award epic or prototype equipment upon completion.
• A new script to restore old modules that were slotted in equipment prior to Update 1.6 is being run. Players should receive the full amount of modules upon login.
• Upon login, players should find one crate of epic equipment per Scorcher, Demolition, Draconis, or Bane Chitin core owned prior to Update 1.6.
--- Each crate grants an epic of each of the following items: Grenade, Medical System, Operating System, Head, Torso, Reactor, Arms, and Legs.
--- Crates are weightless until opened.
• Upon login, players should find two Titan Tokens per Kanaloa weapon owned prior to Update 1.6.
--- Any remaining Kanaloa primary weapons will still salvage for one Titan Token.
--- It is very strongly recommended that players purchase items with Titan Tokens to bring themselves below the Token cap (8) before salvaging any remaining Kanaloa primary weapons.
• Updates were made to the way zone transfer logic works. The result should be that players should not experience issues with transferring to different zones such as using /joinleader or joining and leaving instances.
• Fixed a bug where Nian would not attack some players.
• Fixed encounter crashes with the Nian event.
• Nian should now properly scale in difficulty depending on the amount of players participating in the event.
• Fixed a bug with escort missions near FOB Sagan where ambushes would spawn but the encounter would not get cleaned up.
• NPCs and pets should no longer gain the effect from Relic Glider Pads.
• Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in mouse mode after a tutorial popup upon completion of the Trespass mission.
• Fixed a terrain issue nearby The Nest where players could not leave the alcove by normal means.
• Fixed an issue where Accord Thumper encounters would not properly display a timer.
• Fixed an encounter crash caused by Tarantus and Aliyan in S.O.S.
• Fixed a bug where enemies were not leaving spawn closets in S.O.S.
• Fixed a bug where S.O.S. would always grant first time rewards.
• Fixed a bug with enemy deployables in the Agrevian mission.
• Fixed an issue where players could not use Power Override Terminals in the Boss room during Gatecrasher (hotfixed earlier this week).
• Fixed an encounter crash on the final island in Operation Hightide.
• Fixed a bug where encounters would crash following a restart of Operation Miru due to a party wipe.
• Fixed a bug where a miniboss encounter would crash if a player logged out prior to engagement during Operation ARES Team.
• Fixed a bug where a group larger than five players was able to enter the Bathsheba mission.
• Fixed some encounter crashes within the Unearthed mission.
• Fixed an encounter crash with Vagrant Dawn.
• Jericho should now award items of the appropriate level.
• Fixed an encounter crash with the vents in Defense of Dredge.
• The Defense of Dredge encounter now properly awards a Titan Token upon first completion of the week.
• The main encounter rewards for Defense of Dredge now has a one week lockout as intended. The rewards chest does not have a lockout or limitation.
• Fixed a bug where standing directly in front of an object would affect aiming.
• Fixed an issue where armies with special characters in their names or tags would not appear in search results.
• Fixed a bug where the clip of the Biotech's weapon would float in the air while reloading.
• Players should no longer be missing perks caused by the progression migration.
• The Extinguisher perk now properly displays a description.
• Fixed an issue with warpaints displaying incorrectly on the Tigerclaw.
• Fixed a bug where certain warpaints could not be purchased.
• The Nian Jr pet should now properly follow its owner.
• The Brinewyrm pet should now properly follow its owner.