Tactical Alert: Divine Will
Corpus Bursa MOAs make a return to the battlefield! A new Corpus creation threatens to upset the balance of the System. Uncover the Corpus' latest threat to peace in the Solar System in Tactical Alert: Divine Will.
Divine Will is on from February 11th at 6:40 until February 16 at 2 p.m. ET.
Hunt down this new mechanical threat, Tenno!
New Enemy - Bursa MOA
ISOLATOR BURSA - Separates and isolates its prey.
DROVER BURSA - Corrals its prey for rapid destruction.
DENIAL BURSA - Blocks choke points to protect objectives.
Focus Changes: v 1.1
The following changes are the first in a series of updates designed to make the Focus System more interactive and rewarding for players. Because these changes will be frequent and gameplay-altering we will be applying a label to any major update made to the Focus System. Please keep in mind that the nature of these changes is to provide overall improvement to the Focus System, and that we will monitor and make additional changes as necessary.
- Introducing: 'Convergence'! Read on to find how out these Focus-boosting drops work.
- Convergence can now appear in Missions with players that have a Focus Lens equipped:
- Convergence are unique pickups that last for a short amount of time, and will spawn at a random point in the tileset a short distance away from a player. A unique icon will direct players to the location of a Focus marker on spawn.
- Convergence will activate once picked up, and will only affect the player that activated the Booster.
- Convergence will reward the player a 6x Focus multiplier for 45 seconds. This time limit will appear as a countdown buff on the player.
- A 5 seconds remaining notice will play before the Affinity multiplier ends.
- Convergence will only last for a limited amount of time, and will eventually disappear if not picked up.
- Convergence will automatically drop if one has not appeared after 3-5 minutes.
- The daily Focus cap has been increased from 75k to 100k.
For full Update notes, see here