* default leaderboard is now showing position of your score instead of TOP 10
* enemies will not get knocked out of the screen anymore
* family-safe mode (F7) will not be reset after restarting the game anymore
* glitchy scores will now be displayed as 999999
* long steam names are being cut to 20 symbols
* glitchy stats will not be saved anymore, maybe that'll reduce achievement bugs
* BEST FIGHT leaderboard will be RESET in an hour or so. I'm checking if there are any big issues with this update before doing that. Read more.
* Turn on kid-friendly Iron Snout with F7. This will remove blood, heads, body parts, damage visuals, stuck projectiles. All the fun things!
* All enemy attacks should do 1 bacon of damage now. This was done thanks to a single review, which mentioned it and made me realize, that it was a bad idea, especially when higher damage attacks are also harder to avoid. This will help you to get a higher scores (so it makes sense to reset the leaderboard).
* Two achievements for 1HP mode (25 & 50 kills)
* New way to kill enemies - stray rockets from "rocket wolf" will now kill a single enemy they hit. Added a related achievement too.
* Added an INFO button which should open announcements in Steam Overlay Browser (Sorry, Mac users, that's still broken for you)
* Some smaller fixes and tweaks I already forgot