If youve been having issues with your save files not saving when you close the game, give her a try now, I think I finally fixed it.
Game Maker had a bug (not Boring Man) where if the file path for the save file contained certain accented characters, it would return as gibberish. So if your computer's language was Portuguese, Russian, Klingon, whatever, you were probably a victim of this bug.
I updated Game Maker's IDE but at the risk that it's going to cause the game to be crash crazy. So expect another tiny update in the next few days as these crash reports start coming in. If you have a crash report, just make a post on the steam forum.
- Added game mode selection to Quick Join
- Added a little mini game to the Quick Join screen (Press space while waiting)
- Updated to the most latest Game Maker IDE, round two.
- Crashes may and will happen. Report them on the GameJolt page or Steam forums.
- Fixed an instance where file paths that contain accented characters not saving the game properly
- Fixed crash that involved the boomerang hitting the water