Game Update 1.7 - The Mothership Awakens is now available.
- An Alien Mothership has been available to capture in every region. This can be found by accessing your bookmarks panel.
- Alliances can enter capture points by sending 'Secure' deployments to the 16 sectors which are adjacent to the Mothership crash site.
- When an Alliance secures the Mothership, their Leader will gain access to grant positive and negative titles to any players in their region. This player will also be known as the 'Defender of New Earth'
- These titles will be shown on both of their player profiles and in the chat rooms.
- Players in other regions can now have their profiles viewed via an Info button on Facilities and Outposts, this significantly improves cross-server communication.
- Two new unit types have been added to the game, and will obtainable soon!
- Updated the wording on the Alliance Ranks panel to make it clearer.
- Updated colouring on several panels to correctly show NAP alliance tags in yellow.
- Various optimisations and Improvements.
- Fixed a rare bug where territory tiles could display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where invite notification would allow you to view the alliance or decline the invitation before the alliance was loaded.
- Fixed a disconnect caused by looking up a disbanded alliance.
- Fixed an issue where rallies would always display as friendly color on the map.
- Fixed an issue where the message that said you cannot create rallies would be hidden behind the window.
- Fixed an issue where nuclear missile silos would display the data for the current player's region in other regions.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips could overlay panels when applying boosts to deployments.
- Fixed an issue where dropship level would report incorrectly when changing specialisation.
- Fixed an issue where the rally troop information panel would not update while having it open.
- The Camera now clamps to the actual world bounds in the world map.
~The New Earth Team