Santa Bagston is coming… to town! So be good for goodness sake
As we are approaching Xmas and New Year’s Eve, this will be the second and last part of our winter update for this year. You will be able to face a new winter encounter and can finally start collecting those snowflake tokens!
Also included in this release is a set of minor rebalancing changes. These changes are just the beginning of our plans to make some of the outdated parts of the game a bit more relevant and challenging again. Details below.
- The “Ice Tomb,” a new encounter dungeon & its key item were added. You will find the classic winter reskins there, as well as some new drops (including, the Winter Edition of the three Tomb of the Ancients UT rings)
- Dragon Tamer - a warrior ST set which you will be able to find it in the Lair of Draconis or in the rotation of ST mystery boxes - (note that this set currently does not support dyes or cloths and will be soulbound to safeguard against duping attempts). As with the other ST sets, there is also
- Sir Bagston is dressing up exclusively for the winter season and you will have a chance to get your hands on three separate pet stones - each will give you a distinctive Bagston holiday look
- Common humanoid pet - Muddy Tidechaser (available as pet stone or via hatching humanoid eggs)
- Freezing Quiver - a new UT for Archers
- Mystic ST set is now only dropping from the Lich encounter (no longer from LoD)
- Snowflake Tokens - these collectable tokens reserved to unlock the Freezing Quiver will now have chance to drop with the best chances to find them in the Ice Tomb. Other than that, they drop pretty much anywhere where candy canes also drop. You will be able to collect these until the 2nd of February 2017, before they will vanish - so be sure to collect all 50!
- Updated the Shatters to work with event chests - we will definitely give this a try soon :)
- Updated the Ice Cave to work with event chests - also fixed stacked shots from Esben
- Vault redesigned to include additional Vault Chests and Gift Boxes
- Necromancer -> max attack increased to 75 (from 60)
- Cube Gods and Skull Shrines -> increased HP (+5000), added new defense mechanics (i.e. stun immune at low hp)
- Pentaract Eyes -> increased HP (+150), dmg (+30), shot frequency halved
- Pentaract Towers -> increased HP (+3000), bomb dmg (+30) & slow, new defense mechanics
New Payments System
We are now introducing a new payment system from a vendor named Xsolla. The new system works similarly to the old one, but with additional payment methods and differences in the way it handles currency conversion . This system will replace Kabam’s payments system on our website only.
NOTE: The new system is not compatible with NoScript. You must turn off NoScript in order to see the paywall.
- Kabam.com account migration option will be removed by Dec 21st
- The option to migrate any old kabam.com accounts will be removed by Dec. 21st
We would like to thank Beige (Ice Tomb Bosses, Xmas skins), Phops (Reworked ST Gear art and created 8x8 Skin), Poshun (16x16 ST Warrior Skin) and everyone who helped us with this release.