I've just released version 1.11 to address a few bugs and issues with 1.1.
Changelog: • Farm bulidings can now be placed in more areas, including on grass.
• All the new farm maps now provide some kind of fishing opportunity, although the Riverlands farm is still superior
• The Riverlands farm now has the potential to spawn splashing fish nodes and ore panning nodes.
• On the Riverlands and Forest maps, some bushes can be destroyed with an upgraded axe
• Digging spots now appear on the Farm, although less frequent as elsewhere. The Hill-Top farm quarry also has a chance of spawning them.
• Slime Egg prices increased (green to 1000g, blue to 1750g, red to 2500g, purple to 5000g)
• Placing a Wicked Statue in a slime hutch prevents the witch from cursing it.
• Mutant Bug Lair now replenishes itself a bit each day.
• On the Forest map, forage items have a chance to spawn on any grassy area, not just in the west.
Bug Fixes: • Price of Galaxy Dagger has been corrected to 35,000 (it was at 350,000)
• The Artisan Perk description has been corrected to reflect the actual bonus (it's 40% now, but the description still says 50%)
• Weeds in the Mutant Bug Lair no longer change with the season (and no longer turn to battery packs in the winter)
• Monsters in the mutant bug lair will now always be mutant... not revert to the standard grub/fly after saving and reloading.
• Meteorites can no longer land on top of stumps or boulders
• You can once again place buildings in the little shaded strip right below cliffs.
• Fixes a crash that could occur while saving after seeing a town improvement cutscene on the Wilderness farm.
• Forage no longer spawns under stumps.
• Spring onions and seasonal berries can be iridium quality with the botanist perk
• Truffles should no longer spawn in the water
• Pets can no longer walk down the cellar stairs into the void.
• The Outlaw boss in Journey Of The Prairie King will warp back to the center of the map if he happens to run too far off screen in either direction
• Coop animals can now actually produce higher quality produce, like they were supposed to
• You can no longer fill your watering can at a well that's in construction
• The forage berry bushes are now affected by the botanist perk
• Forage items shouldn't spawn in inaccessible places.
• When you reach level 5 or 10 in a skill, but haven't slept yet, it no longer shows your new profession as "Desperado"
• Fixed issue where lightning that struck an object on the farm would cause that object to "pop" into the current map when the current map was not the farm.
• Spouses will now speak to you when they come home on Friday nights.
• Trees can no longer spread off the map into the void, causing the game to start getting slower with each day.
• Minor convenience adjustments and bug fixes.
Thanks for playing