Hello everyone! We now have the option of poking holes in beta builds before we push an update live for everyone. The nature of software lends itself to sometimes breaking something when a fix is made and as much as we test a build, issues can get through. So, we'd like to get more eyes on builds before it's pushed as an update.
In particular, we are currently trying to check on crashes happening to some players where there are hanging bodies. If it does break, there will be a stack trace (error output) that refers to PropChar. Hopefully, this shouldn't happen in the next update.
If you would like to be a part of the beta, you can join by right clicking your game in the Steam library, select the BETAS tab and select "beta - Windows only" in the drop down, close properties and wait for the update to download. Once downloaded, the current beta version, as of this post, is Ver. 126.96.36.199.
If you have issues relating to specifically the beta build, please post them in the beta subforum
in the community hub.
The changes for the beta will be:
- Spanish, Portuguese, French localizations implemented (actually, more of a work in progress)
- Reduced damage buff for consumable weapon buffs
- Minor fix for O/X Accept/Cancel issue
- Fixed crash caused when attempting to render prop characters with invalid loadouts
- Fixed mouse clicks not registering at <60fps