We have just released another PC patch for Deus Ex Mankind Divided
, v1.8 build 565.4_P8. The following fixes are in this patch:
- The patch adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
- New item: Premium weapon (1)
- Fixed an issue where some players would crash when loading their savegame.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the side mission: 1011000
DX12 specific changes (*only applicable to the DX12_preview branch):
- Fixed an issue that could cause a DXGI_DEVICE_HUNG error.
- Improved performance stability, this should result in less stuttering.
- Slightly improved loading times.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on older versions, we have made a Beta for build V1.7_551.7 available on Steam that can be used to switch back to previous versions.
We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!