In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator Steam Edition
2017, Influenzo have today released an update for the DB BR 420.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- The Traffic Red shader was updated
- The Traffic Red Livery was updated to more accurately reflect the real world version
- The Carmine Red shader was updated
- Detailed door window frames were added to improve quality
- The roof components pertaining to the electricity supply have been improved
- Added additional destinations to the ZZA
If you own the DB BR 420, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
The DB BR 420 update will be approximately 299 MB in size.
If you do not yet own the DB BR 420, why not pick it up now
following its recent introduction as part of the Pro Range, complete with all liveries as previously available on the Marketplace!