It's a nice hotfix update that fixes a bunch of stuff while we all wait for Galactron to be finished. Have fun!
- Fixed healthbars and player names not being visible in replays for enemies that were not visible for you during the game. This fix only affects newly recorded replays.
- Fixed cooldown timers being visible while the character is respawning.
- When teleporting Derpl will now place his Grid Trap at the intended location.
- Derpl can no longer be swapped by Ix while in siege mode.
- Fixed that the bonus damage granted by Mutant Worms: Ninja Edition would be cancelled by engaging teleport.
- Fixed that Tree Hugger would also increase the selfdamage dealt by Ayla and Clunk
- Fixed that it was possible to engage a bond while refracting.
- Fixed that it was possible to start teleporting while refracting.
- Maximum range of the bond and displace is currently very obnoxious
- Overexposed Nature Photo, now only increases the range of the projectile not the bond.
- Ix's damage is considered overbearing for a support character, these changes should tone it down
- TimeTravelled Diamond, now only affects Bolt.
- Radiate, scattering crystals base damage reduced from 18 to 15.
- Salt Miner, damage reduced from 22 to 18 per stage.
- Displacing is another way for Ix to be invincible, giving him too much opportunity to be invincible. These changes will tone down his invincibility time.
- Displace, swapping duration decreased from 0.5 to 0.4 seconds.
- Refract, cooldown increased from 8 to 9 seconds.
- This is a little buff for a relatively weak upgrade
- Prismatic Moonstone Dust, damageovertime duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
Jimmy and the LUX5000
- Flaming Stroller, only applies one first damage tick when touching multiple flames at once.
- Fixed an issue where Ksenia would be locked out of her Cut & Trim when using Vanish and Scissors Throw at the same time.
- Made knockback on scissors upgrade consistent between regular and poweredup scissors.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to activate skills without charges.
- Penny now always spawns with full charges, making her a bit more viable in Deathmatch modes.
- Yoolip’s Gripping Gaze will now stop immediately when hitting a target that is immune for stun. Examples are a Derpl in siege mode or a Yuri with active Time Warp upgraded with Spacetime Continuity Device or a Vinnie using Smoke Screen with Clown’s Mask. Before only Yoolip would be stunned for the duration of Gripping Gaze while not stunning those targets.
- Fixed that the Penguin Squire heal over time effect is correctly given to allies when combined with Holy Cup upgrade.
- The cooldown for Saw will now only be visible when it is returned to Skree. Before there was also a cooldown visible when sending out the Saw.
- Fixed an issue where you could create multiple anchors when throwing Swiggins anchor down in the Starstorm level
- Improved in air manoeuvrability.