Arms Shipment Part #2 of 2:
Russian survivors have recovered a key military storage depot housing a huge arsenal of Russia's finest weapons, and have begun shipping them out to share with the Coalition. This week the full arsenal of newly uncovered weapons is deployed in Coalition airdrops!
- Added Augewehr. [ID 1362]
- Added Fusilaut. [ID 1375]
- Added Nightraider. [ID 1377]
- Added Hell's Fury. [ID 1364]
- Added Hell's Fury Drum. [ID 1365]
- Added Ekho. [ID 1382]
- Added Ekho Magazine. [ID 1384]
- Added skin layout sources for all of the new guns.
- Added support for multiple crafting outputs. [e.g. scrapping wooden guns]
- Added support for skybox low LOD objects and "Landmarks" graphics option.
- Improved Horde Beacon difficulty/rewards to scale with number of participants.
- Improved HUD to show gasmask filter status.
- Improved unplayed characters to show high-tier skillset items.
- Improved appearance and clothing menus to hide items.
- Improved editor tank objects.
- Updated to Unity 5.2.5f1 from Unity 5.2.4f1.
- Tweaked singleplayer skillsets to spawn with a few basic clothes.
- Tweaked oxygen to slowly burn at very high altitudes.
- Tweaked scoped recoil benefit to not apply as much in third-person.
- Tweaked Vonya magazine to be refillable with 12 Gauge Shells.
- Tweaked basemap quality to change in editor when painting.
- Tweaked Vonya firerate and Bulldog/Calling Card spread.
- Fixed object fuel/water storage not respawning properly.
- Fixed some graphics bugs with Use_Skybox_Ambience.
- Fixed rain color changing when using night vision.
- Fixed Bluntforces missing on Washington.
- Fixed space underneath tents.
- Fixed in-game spelling of Teklowvka.
- Fixed hint/message at same time to cooperate better.
- Fixed width of doors/gates.
- Fixed bunker_0 collision mismatch.
- Fixed mall escalators to match airport.
- Fixed shadow flicker on terrain.
A few large objects which need to be seen from extended ranges are now rendered past the view limit with the Landmarks option. Modders can add a super low LOD version of their objects named "Skybox" to take advantage of this feature. In the future I'd like to upgrade all large objects and trees to use it.
This week the update was mostly ready to go last weekend, so I've been powering through another ~90 new objects wrapping them up aside from whatever few miscellaneous things are required when finishing the level. On that front the map itself is coming along quite nicely, not too long away now!