Site Wishlist Archive

Site Wishlist Archive

Achievement Tags

• Implemented
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz367,720
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 02:32
    I looked through and couldn't see this suggested anywhere, but this would essentially be a similar system to what TA has for labeling achievements, such as missable, time-consuming, MP-only, unobtainable, and more.

We have a GI team now so it could be something to look into. An extension of this idea involves not calculating achievements into completion/% that are marked as currently unobtainable.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,678
    Posted on 26 April 16 at 03:45
    The first will happen eventually.

The second is always an interesting topic discussed on the other two sites. general consensus is typically "no"
  • DukeDuke16,317
    Posted on 12 October 16 at 19:50
    yeah this needs to be a thing.. TSA is great but i find myself switching over to TA to check on the actual achievement lists
  • DassDass130,089
    Posted on 30 October 16 at 11:17
    Duke said:
    yeah this needs to be a thing.. TSA is great but i find myself switching over to TA to check on the actual achievement lists
    Same. Make this a priority, pelase! It's the best feature from TA and it's the only thing holding me back from becoming a Pro Account holder.
  • Posted on 13 January 17 at 16:14
    100% got my upvote. I had to double check to see that they weren't already there to be honest; I'd just assumed people hadn't submitted flags for most of the games.

If/when this does happen, would it be possible for existing games on TA/TT have a lookup run against them and added to the TSA variant, rather than submitting flags for all games manually?

Obviously there would be some crossover in terms of unobtainable/discontinued, so perhaps they could pull the flags from TA/TT, then held in a queue for the team to review as and when possible?
  • Information
    Posted on 17 January 17 at 05:20
    This post was archived by DaveKinetic

9 up votes (90%)
    1 down vote (10%)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads