Game Discussion: The Average Everyday Adventures of Samantha Browne

Achievement problème ?

• Posted on 22 April 16 at 10:36
    Done it!!!!!
    From looking at the script_fail_states.rpy file the hallwaybang failure was disabled in the patch of april 22nd 2016. (no ending 2 now)

Start the game by doing the abandonedhallway ending by building up as much anxiety as possible. (pick berries and then walnuts packages, pick 3 and then 1 package, pick keys, after entering hallway go back in room, go back in hallway but run away when at kitchen. This should do it for that ending). This is ending 3

After that I did the endings in the following order.
    Stay in room. This is ending 1

Don't take keys and run away from kitchen. This is ending 7

Clean failure and then oatmealtaste failure (build up anxiety for these by taking keys, running back to room, saying hi, wondering if kettle is working, asking for help). these are endings 4 and 5.

overflow, halve cooked, hot cup failures. (use as little anxiety as possible so don't run back to room, don't say hi. wait without clicking while kettle is heating up water). These are endings 10, 6 and 9.

Nokeyfailure3. Forget keys and then make oatmeal succesfully and use shirt. This is ending 8

That gave me the achievement for once more with feeling.

IMPORTANT!!!!
    You need to do all these endings without ragequit but "try again" after each ending
  • Posted on 26 April 16 at 13:08
    This is the 3 times i do this, i don't have the achievement uu
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads