Bug Reports Archive Forum

An archive for the Bug Reports forum

Forums issue

Not a bug
AuthorMessage
TerminalHate
Registered on 25 December 2015 (Year 1 - alpha)TrueSteamAchievement Ratio: 1.255525 posts
Last post: 29 Mar at 12:42
Posted on 24 March 16 at 15:49
Under 'My Threads' I see all of the 'New Threads', which should only be the threads I've replied to, and nothing under the actual 'New Threads' tab, which leads me to believe these two tabs' content is flip flopped. Anyone else having this same issue?
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
Reborn
Reborn
TrueSteamAchievements ModeratorTrueSteamAchievements Newshound1,274 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 23:26
Posted on 24 March 16 at 17:38
This could be due to your "Default to show all my forums threads" being set to Yes. I noticed this when I first joined the site and it bugged me until I could figure out how to turn it off.

Try switching that up in the Site Settings and let me know if it clears the issue.
Moderator here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
TerminalHate
Registered on 25 December 2015 (Year 1 - alpha)TrueSteamAchievement Ratio: 1.255525 posts
Posted on 24 March 16 at 19:01
I did that, and now it's back to normal (I had it this way before), but now this is the only thread showing up in the 'New Threads' tab. It defaults to show all the new threads back to this morning at 00:00 (March 23). How do I change that to go a few days back? I know on TA I can go into the new threads and there is usually 2 pages, or is there just not that many new threads on here?

I would like the New Threads to show everything a few days back because I am on this site everyday.
Reborn
Reborn
Posted on 24 March 16 at 19:46, Edited on 24 March 16 at 19:47 by Reborn
There just aren't many new threads being created as we're still coming out of beta and the community isn't quite as established as TA. There is a filter you can set on the New Threads page so you can view anything that has been made since a specific date. Here's an image for reference. http://i.imgur.com/LUhhfrh.png
TerminalHate
Posted on 25 March 16 at 12:52
I know about that filter, but it's a pain manually setting that every time I go to that page. There isn't a way to set it to default to a few days back?
Reborn
Reborn
Posted on 25 March 16 at 17:11, Edited on 25 March 16 at 17:13 by Reborn
Unfortunately not, at least not that I'm aware of. You'll just have to set the date back a day or two. No need to change the time or month unless you want to go way back.

Tagging as NAB and archiving.
Posted on 25 March 16 at 17:16
This post was archived by Reborn
TerminalHate
Posted on 29 March 16 at 12:42
No worries. Thanks for the help, Reborn!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.