Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• Posted on 27 May 19 at 23:13
    Hi,

Just created an account, requested a scan and it says I have 0 games, 0 achievements. Perhaps it takes a while to update? I made sure to update my privacy settings. It won't let me request another scan since i've clicked it 3 times since midnight last night.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Posted on 28 May 19 at 08:09
    Hope to get a full re-scan thank you
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 28 May 19 at 09:33
    Dixie Normous said:
    Hi,

Just created an account, requested a scan and it says I have 0 games, 0 achievements. Perhaps it takes a while to update? I made sure to update my privacy settings. It won't let me request another scan since i've clicked it 3 times since midnight last night.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Everything looks OK on your account now.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 28 May 19 at 09:35
    shangzealot said:
    Hope to get a full re-scan thank you
    Your privacy settings are not such that TSA can scan you. Take a look at this article and make sure all the settings are as described in it.

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • TomzaiTomzai31,443
    Posted on 02 June 19 at 17:45
    My settings were on friends only so i didn't get anything scanned when i registered.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 02 June 19 at 18:08
    Tomzai said:
    My settings were on friends only so i didn't get anything scanned when i registered.
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:53
    could i get a resan as well please
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:56
    jarrettrmartin said:
    could i get a resan as well please
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 02:14
    Hello, my update is blocked, can you rescan my account please :)
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 02:19
    darkdemonia89 said:
    Hello, my update is blocked, can you rescan my account please :)
    It's not you, it's the scanner you're on. It appears to be down. I've alerted the devs and they will get it working again as soon as they can.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Taco117Taco11756,962
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 03:37
    stuck on updating
  • Posted on 29 June 19 at 04:41
    I been stuck on getting a scan for 3 days now.

All it says is 6 players in front of me.

Thanks,
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 29 June 19 at 10:58
    Taco117 said:
    stuck on updating
    misterwiseman13 said:
    I been stuck on getting a scan for 3 days now.

All it says is 6 players in front of me.

Thanks,
    You were also both on the scanner that was broken. It appears to be working normally now.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • AnotherWayAnotherWay92,840
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 13:11
    Hello TSA! 4 years here, even with alpha, and I don’t remember any particular problems with the site, but for the first time I’ve come across the fact that Scan hasn’t been working for a month, and not a single new achievement is displayed. At first, I thought that it was a matter of the privacy of the settings that I changed, but then when I returned back to the steam profile - nothing changed anyway, I would be grateful if you figure it out and make a full rescan, and tell me what’s wrong - this is the case for everyone or I have a problem's ?
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 15:27
    AnotherWay said:
    Hello TSA! 4 years here, even with alpha, and I don’t remember any particular problems with the site, but for the first time I’ve come across the fact that Scan hasn’t been working for a month, and not a single new achievement is displayed. At first, I thought that it was a matter of the privacy of the settings that I changed, but then when I returned back to the steam profile - nothing changed anyway, I would be grateful if you figure it out and make a full rescan, and tell me what’s wrong - this is the case for everyone or I have a problem's ?
    It's definitely your privacy settings. Take a look at this article and make sure everything is set as it says. If they are already, change them, then change them back.

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
  • Posted on 01 July 19 at 23:00
    Had my privacy settings screwed a little. A rescan should fix around 200 missing achievements as well. Thank you in advance!
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 02 July 19 at 11:08
    Senderfn said:
    Had my privacy settings screwed a little. A rescan should fix around 200 missing achievements as well. Thank you in advance!
    I just did a full rescan on your account.
  • erikrorerikror5,943
    Posted on 02 July 19 at 11:23
    None of my games or achievements have scanned
  • RaybezeRaybeze19,080
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 04:56
    may i get a scan please?

had my settings wrong before registering, thanks!
  • RebornReborn75,154
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 06:06
    Erikror said:
    None of my games or achievements have scanned
    Looks like the scanned in.

Raybeze said:
    may i get a scan please?

had my settings wrong before registering, thanks!
    Running a full scan now
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads