Thanks!
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:35
    I request a full re-scan, thank you.
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 29 March 19 at 19:44
    Flavorable said:
    Full rescan done.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 06:43
    Just joined and got scanned and none of my games are showing up at all. Re-scan please?
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 31 March 19 at 12:53
    Mutedcurmudgeon said:
    Just joined and got scanned and none of my games are showing up at all. Re-scan please?
    There seems to be a problem with your privacy settings. Take a look at this article and make the needed changes so the site can scan you.

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 15:35, Edited on 31 March 19 at 15:35 by Spacey Mango
    If I get a full rescan, do the achievements of games I refunded dissapear? If so, one full rescan please?
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 31 March 19 at 16:37
    Spacey Mango said:
    If I get a full rescan, do the achievements of games I refunded dissapear? If so, one full rescan please?
    I did a full rescan of your account. As for refunded games, I'm pretty sure once you earn an achievement, it will stay on your account even if you later get a refund on the game.
  • nic_hypernic_hyper12,301
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 07:54
    My games and achievements havent been updating since i joined. My settings are correct as suggested above.
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 11:52
    nic_hyper said:
    My games and achievements havent been updating since i joined. My settings are correct as suggested above.
    Everything looks OK now.
  • Posted on 11 April 19 at 21:22
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 23:26
    Journey Over said:
    I did a full scan on you but it didn't find any new achievements. Are you missing some?
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 12 April 19 at 01:01, Edited on 12 April 19 at 01:05 by Journey Over
    Koding said:
    Journey Over said:
    I did a full scan on you but it didn't find any new achievements. Are you missing some?
    No not missing any, I had to relock some achievements (for Fallout 4) in correlation with https://forum.100pals.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78#p566 I couldn't remember if it was a full rescan I needed or a full on refresh of my profile.

Edit: Nevermind I completely forgot that I had to do things through the "The Investigations Manager" people, sorry about the confusion has been a long day.
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 01:12
    Journey Over said:
    Edit: Nevermind I completely forgot that I had to do things through the "The Investigations Manager" people, sorry about the confusion has been a long day.
    No problem. I hope you get it all worked out.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 19 at 16:20
    I've signed up today and the website says I've used up all of my re-scans despite not picking any up from my account.
  • FlippolFlippol110,850
  • Posted on 20 April 19 at 08:04
    Do I need a full rescan? I unlocked three achievements at the same time and they are all showing as my 'best' achievements despite my settings being for only one best achievement per game. Not sure if this is a bug or just related to all three unlocking together.
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 20 April 19 at 11:49
    Bananas1180 said:
    Do I need a full rescan? I unlocked three achievements at the same time and they are all showing as my 'best' achievements despite my settings being for only one best achievement per game. Not sure if this is a bug or just related to all three unlocking together.
    I did a full rescan but it didn't change anything. Have you tried toggling the setting off and on to see if that changes anything? If that doesn't work, it's most likely a bug caused by all 3 having the exact same ratio and probably the same timestamp. You should post this in the Bug Reports Forum then so the devs are aware of it.
    60 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 April 19 at 03:43
    Could I have a full re-scan please? smile
    MARKY
  • KodingKoding49,816
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 10:32
    MARKY said:
    Could I have a full re-scan please? smile
    I just did a full scan on your account.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Michael621Michael62131,699
    Posted on 28 April 19 at 17:03
    Please rescan.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads