Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 28 April 19 at 19:02
    Michael621 said:
    Please rescan.
    Full rescan done.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • NikitiweNikitiwe57,112
    Posted on 29 April 19 at 04:31
    I request a full rescan, thank you.
  • RebornReborn75,020
    Posted on 29 April 19 at 07:30
    Nikitiwe said:
    I request a full rescan, thank you.
    Done.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • COLT45 UKCOLT45 UK13,483
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 20:57
    I'm guessing that I need a full rescan please :)
    Just turned on Game details:Public just now and unchecked "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details."
    Thanks
  • FlippolFlippol110,746
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 22:54
    Slowfield said:
    My profile shows 71 less Perfect Games and around 240,000 less total achievements than my steam profile. My most recent scan also didn't update my recently earned achievements. Full rescan pls, tnx.
    COLT45 UK said:
    I'm guessing that I need a full rescan please :)
    Just turned on Game details:Public just now and unchecked "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details."
    Thanks
    Done.
  • Posted on 04 May 19 at 17:03
    Need a full rescan, please. Updated Privacy settings. Hopefully my achievements will show. Thanks.
  • neesmeneesme120,794
    Posted on 05 May 19 at 19:09
    Requesting full rescan. Missing 6 acievements from Might&Magic heroes VII, completed 2016.
    Thanks.
  • McDonaldsMcDonalds71,120
    Posted on 06 May 19 at 01:08
    Could I get a full re-scan please? :)
  • RebornReborn75,020
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 06:27
    Slowfield said:
    Unfortunately, the full-rescan didn't update anything new at all. Another rescan please.
    Hmm, looking at your steam page it says you have 0 achievements. Double check your privacy settings to make sure everything is alright.

Everyone else has been scanned.

neesme said:
    Requesting full rescan. Missing 6 acievements from Might&Magic heroes VII, completed 2016.
    Thanks.
    Doesn't look like it was picked up if you have earned them. Try booting the game up so it's recent on your played games.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • neesmeneesme120,794
    Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:43, Edited on 08 May 19 at 16:45 by neesme
    Reborn said:
    neesme said:
    Thanks.
    Doesn't look like it was picked up if you have earned them. Try booting the game up so it's recent on your played games.
    Thanks. Had to download the game but it it solved the issue :)
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 09 May 19 at 01:12
    Slowfield said:
    I've set absolutely everything to Public. Rescan, please.
    I've just done another full scan on you and it found 4 new achievements. If you're missing specific games, you might have to play them again to get them to the top of your 'played' list and then the scanners will see them. Same if you have any you have played on the 'Family Share' service. If those haven't been played within 2 weeks, the scanners won't see them. Playing them again will make them show up though.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 17 May 19 at 05:50
    So, after a command prompt debacle, I accidentally cheated in about 100 Team Fortress 2 achievements two days ago, which I absolutely did not mean to do. The site scanned my Steam and they appeared.

Yesterday, I reset all my achievements on both that game and Steam. However, they did not reset from the site.

Today, I'm asking if a full rescan would reset my TF2 achievements from this site, which I would greatly appreciate. If so, I would like to request a full rescan, please.

Thank you,
    Mike
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 17 May 19 at 10:41
    MustPlayMike said:
    So, after a command prompt debacle, I accidentally cheated in about 100 Team Fortress 2 achievements two days ago, which I absolutely did not mean to do. The site scanned my Steam and they appeared.

Yesterday, I reset all my achievements on both that game and Steam. However, they did not reset from the site.

Today, I'm asking if a full rescan would reset my TF2 achievements from this site, which I would greatly appreciate. If so, I would like to request a full rescan, please.

Thank you,
    Mike
    A full scan will not re-lock the achievements. We received the message you sent to us via 'Contact Us' regarding this issue and have passed the info along to the Investigations Manager. If anything can be done, they would have to be the ones who do it. They will be in contact with you as soon as they can.
  • Posted on 17 May 19 at 17:25
    Well, thank you so much!
  • minus4kminus4k386,493
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 16:14
    I would like a full rescan please, my game library continues to not update
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 24 May 19 at 17:38
    minus4k said:
    I would like a full rescan please, my game library continues to not update
    I just did a full scan on your account and found 3 achievements. Looking at your Steam page, Steam says you have 220 achievements, TSA shows 234 achievements. The 14 'extra' achievements are most like from a game Steam has removed but we still count.
  • Posted on 27 May 19 at 02:20
    Can I get a full rescan? Steam is tracking over 250 achievements for me that are not counted on TSA.
  • DarksorgiDarksorgi148,421
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 12:24
    Can I have a full rescan? Currently owning 220 games on steam. They appears on "My game collection" but only 49 in "my games"

Thank you
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 18:03
    Darksorgi said:
    Can I have a full rescan? Currently owning 220 games on steam. They appears on "My game collection" but only 49 in "my games"

Thank you
    I did a full scan on your system and it found 2 more games and 9 more achievements. You must have at least 1 achievement unlocked in a game before it will show up on TSA. Looking at your list, it would appear the rest of your games either have no achievements or you haven't unlocked any achievements in them.
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 27 May 19 at 18:04
    QwrtyMan213 said:
    Can I get a full rescan? Steam is tracking over 250 achievements for me that are not counted on TSA.
    Full rescan done. Found 256 more achievements.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads