Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

AuthorMessage
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 28 April 19 at 19:02
Michael621 said:
Please rescan.
Full rescan done.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Nikitiwe
11,035
Nikitiwe
Posted on 29 April 19 at 04:31
I request a full rescan, thank you.
Reborn
29,924
Reborn
Posted on 29 April 19 at 07:30
Nikitiwe said:
I request a full rescan, thank you.
Done.
Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
COLT45 UK
1,221
COLT45 UK
Posted on 03 May 19 at 20:57
I'm guessing that I need a full rescan please :)
Just turned on Game details:Public just now and unchecked "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details."
Thanks
Flippol
39,915
Flippol
Posted on 03 May 19 at 22:54
Slowfield said:
My profile shows 71 less Perfect Games and around 240,000 less total achievements than my steam profile. My most recent scan also didn't update my recently earned achievements. Full rescan pls, tnx.
COLT45 UK said:
I'm guessing that I need a full rescan please :)
Just turned on Game details:Public just now and unchecked "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details."
Thanks
Done.
Squirrelhog4824
Posted on 04 May 19 at 17:03
Need a full rescan, please. Updated Privacy settings. Hopefully my achievements will show. Thanks.
neesme
51,986
neesme
Posted on 05 May 19 at 19:09
Requesting full rescan. Missing 6 acievements from Might&Magic heroes VII, completed 2016.
Thanks.
Kamikaze
46,794
Kamikaze
Posted on 06 May 19 at 01:08
Could I get a full re-scan please? :)
Reborn
29,924
Reborn
Posted on 08 May 19 at 06:27
Slowfield said:
Unfortunately, the full-rescan didn't update anything new at all. Another rescan please.
Hmm, looking at your steam page it says you have 0 achievements. Double check your privacy settings to make sure everything is alright.

Everyone else has been scanned.

neesme said:
Requesting full rescan. Missing 6 acievements from Might&Magic heroes VII, completed 2016.
Thanks.
Doesn't look like it was picked up if you have earned them. Try booting the game up so it's recent on your played games.
Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
neesme
51,986
neesme
Posted on 08 May 19 at 16:43, Edited on 08 May 19 at 16:45 by neesme
Reborn said:
neesme said:
Requesting full rescan. Missing 6 acievements from Might&Magic heroes VII, completed 2016.
Thanks.
Doesn't look like it was picked up if you have earned them. Try booting the game up so it's recent on your played games.
Thanks. Had to download the game but it it solved the issue :)
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 09 May 19 at 01:12
Slowfield said:
I've set absolutely everything to Public. Rescan, please.
I've just done another full scan on you and it found 4 new achievements. If you're missing specific games, you might have to play them again to get them to the top of your 'played' list and then the scanners will see them. Same if you have any you have played on the 'Family Share' service. If those haven't been played within 2 weeks, the scanners won't see them. Playing them again will make them show up though.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
MustPlayMike
34,761
MustPlayMike
Posted on 17 May 19 at 05:50
So, after a command prompt debacle, I accidentally cheated in about 100 Team Fortress 2 achievements two days ago, which I absolutely did not mean to do. The site scanned my Steam and they appeared.

Yesterday, I reset all my achievements on both that game and Steam. However, they did not reset from the site.

Today, I'm asking if a full rescan would reset my TF2 achievements from this site, which I would greatly appreciate. If so, I would like to request a full rescan, please.

Thank you,
Mike
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 17 May 19 at 10:41
MustPlayMike said:
So, after a command prompt debacle, I accidentally cheated in about 100 Team Fortress 2 achievements two days ago, which I absolutely did not mean to do. The site scanned my Steam and they appeared.

Yesterday, I reset all my achievements on both that game and Steam. However, they did not reset from the site.

Today, I'm asking if a full rescan would reset my TF2 achievements from this site, which I would greatly appreciate. If so, I would like to request a full rescan, please.

Thank you,
Mike
A full scan will not re-lock the achievements. We received the message you sent to us via 'Contact Us' regarding this issue and have passed the info along to the Investigations Manager. If anything can be done, they would have to be the ones who do it. They will be in contact with you as soon as they can.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
MustPlayMike
34,761
MustPlayMike
Posted on 17 May 19 at 17:25
Well, thank you so much!
minus4k
18,467
minus4k
Posted on 24 May 19 at 16:14
I would like a full rescan please, my game library continues to not update
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 24 May 19 at 17:38
minus4k said:
I would like a full rescan please, my game library continues to not update
I just did a full scan on your account and found 3 achievements. Looking at your Steam page, Steam says you have 220 achievements, TSA shows 234 achievements. The 14 'extra' achievements are most like from a game Steam has removed but we still count.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
QwrtyMan213
38,535
QwrtyMan213
Posted on 27 May 19 at 02:20
Can I get a full rescan? Steam is tracking over 250 achievements for me that are not counted on TSA.
Darksorgi
35,609
Darksorgi
Posted on 27 May 19 at 12:24
Can I have a full rescan? Currently owning 220 games on steam. They appears on "My game collection" but only 49 in "my games"

Thank you
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 27 May 19 at 18:03
Darksorgi said:
Can I have a full rescan? Currently owning 220 games on steam. They appears on "My game collection" but only 49 in "my games"

Thank you
I did a full scan on your system and it found 2 more games and 9 more achievements. You must have at least 1 achievement unlocked in a game before it will show up on TSA. Looking at your list, it would appear the rest of your games either have no achievements or you haven't unlocked any achievements in them.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Koding
37,454
Koding
Posted on 27 May 19 at 18:04
QwrtyMan213 said:
Can I get a full rescan? Steam is tracking over 250 achievements for me that are not counted on TSA.
Full rescan done. Found 256 more achievements.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.